2013 Mini Countryman

Easy, Great Deal

by from Louisville, KY on September 19, 2013

Found the car on cars.com. I bought 3 months earlier than planned since this car was more than we ever thought we could get for the money. 2,200 miles, tons of features and certified used! Top that off with a super-professioanl sales person and we had no choice but to buy!

Mini countryman

by from Indianapolis IN on April 8, 2014

I would not recommend a Mini Countryman to a friend or an enemy. After less than 2 years of ownership I traded it in on a Toyota 4 Runner. I loved the handling of the car but disliked about everything else. Run flat tires super expensive to replace, long waits for service, and overall poor reliability killed any fun I had driving the vehicle. I had problems from the 2 month ownership mark until the time I got rid of it. Service manager agreed with me that the early Countrymans had their issues and offered to put me in a new one or offered me an extended warranty on my current Mini. I decided I wasn't willing to chance either and went back to Toyota. So far I'm glad I did.

What a Blast

by from Syosset New york on April 2, 2013

Always had an SUV, because Im 6'3" and never in a million years i thought I could fit in a Mini Countryman. Well I was wrong not only did I fit I'm comfortable. It drives like a sports car and is quick. I had a great experience with the purchase a salesperson named Matthew Wayne handled everything from design to pickup. Habberstad Mini of Huntington, New York did everything possible so that my purchase and pick went smooth.

$15k car at $30k price

by from Brooklyn, ny on March 16, 2013

Cheaply built. Good car for around town. Noisy interior and poorly out dated tech. Makes the car a failur for the discerning buyer.

nice car

by from alhambra, ca on October 31, 2017

love mini, the interior design is very cut, and very value for the money. everyone should need to but one. lol

Uses car for Havingfun

Love this zippy little car!

by from San Juan Capistrano, CA on August 10, 2017

It's been a great car with very minimal issues. It has plenty of space considering it's a MINI. Love this car!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Versatile and Fun

by from Nashua NH on June 19, 2017

Great car for commute or get aways. Fun to drive and excellent on gas. Never a mechanical problem. Great in the snow as well.

Fun, stylish, compact

by from Greensboro, NC on July 31, 2017

This car was a great transition for me as I graduated college and began my career traveling for work often. There is a surprising amount of leg room in the front and back. My husband, who is 6'5" can comfortably drive and sit in the passenger seat. Our problems began when our family grew. While the baby's rear facing seat can fit in the back, the front seats cannot be all the way back. Overall, the car was great for a young professional, couple or single adult with no children. It was sporty and luxury, reasonably priced and stylish.

Such a fun car to drive!

by from Wildomar, CA on October 23, 2017

This MINI Countryman is such an amazing car. It is amazing on gas and saves so much money. And it is actually quite spacious and really fun to drive.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most fun car I owned

by from on April 22, 2017

Fun to drive, safe and powerful. Corners and brakes like a gocart but still with lot of space. Many days I give my SUV to my wife so I can drive the Mini People look at the car and smile. Love the car, would buy another one.