2015 MINI Countryman Consumer Reviews

2015 Mini Countryman
Average based on 2 reviews

Niche Fun

by from San Antonio, TX on September 3, 2015

Now on my 3rd mini in 15 yrs...have leased/bought many makes and models in my life. this JCW countryman is a bit pricey, but other than my other 2 mini's from my past, nothing is as fun-takes me back to racing go karts as a kid. Not cheap, and really not a great fit if your cost driven; 5 folks fit easily, but not a ton of storage; Even the JCW isn't the greatest performer, but fast enough that I received a ticket within the first 7 days (and I hadn't had a ticket in over 10 years...I'll blame it on the fun go kart feel...Love it!

Great car to commute in

by from Atlanta,GA on July 1, 2015

I am really enjoying driving this car. I drive almost 70 miles a day round trip for work. This car makes that drive comfortable, fun and economic