2014 Mini Hardtop

It is more BMW, less MINI

by from Hartford CT on June 14, 2014

Just bought two weeks ago. Really love it. Feel solid and nimble when I make sharp turn. It is a good above average commuter car, not sport car. From size, it is bigger than previous generation, lost a little cute, but still Mini, no doubt. A lot of new techs inside. I am a little annoyed by the engine shut down function at signals, although save gas a bit. Overall, this is my dreamed car.

Fun car to drive

by from Palm Springs on October 4, 2017

This car is a little car that feels like a big car. Plenty of room in side, with lots of power under the hood. The 2014 design is really a great look. It holds more than you would think. I make a trip to Costco once a month and fill it with no problem. As we all know, going to Costco results in many items no planned on purchasing. The Cooper S is sporty and drives like a sports car. VERY VERY sensitive steering. I was constantly over steering in the beginning but now I love the response. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the car to anyone that wants a fun sports car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

My Dream Car

by on August 25, 2017

Looking forward to owning this car for many years. Cars.com made the search for the perfect car a fantastic experience.

Uses car for Havingfun