2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Fun Car!

by from Westminster, SC on November 16, 2007

This car is a really fun joy ride. It can hit 0-60mph in less than 6 seconds. The shape of the car is a very sleak and slender style. It already has a nice looking body kit on it stock.

I love this car!

by from Knoxville, Tn on December 22, 2007

I have never had a problem with my vehicle, it runs great for having driven over 90,000 miles! The only problem i had with it was my dash collected dust very quickly and the back seat is really tight for even children. Overall a great buy!

Good all around car

by from Newton, KS on January 24, 2007

although the price is a lil high it is a good all around car, its got plenty of get up and go, its just a great sports car

Better then I thought!

by from Tucson, AZ on April 23, 2010

This is my 3rd car I bought using Cars.com it's really the only way to go! The Mitsu Eclipse I bought was in pretty great shape and the value was what I was looking for. It's a fun and great car to drive and looks good when ya customize it. I put new wheels, paint job, and new sound system in. Overall I really like the car and it would say it's for most anybody.

It's the best car I've owned since 2003.

by from Newcastle, WA on October 11, 2011

It was extremely simple to find the type of car I was looking for. I've already referred my brother to this site, and I will keep doing it in the future. Thank you so much for for your help!!

best fuel economy car I have owned

by from lakeland Florida on March 28, 2011

After the first week I drove my car I have been driving it more then my Ford F250 2wd 5.4liter. I would definatlly recomend this car to anyone.

Awseome Car

by from New Jersey on February 18, 2014

I bought this car with only 83k miles on it and one previous owner for $3900 in New Jersey. I found the listing on cars.com and the dealer dropped the price from 4900 to 3900. It was a totally awesome car buying experience. PLus the clutch is smooth and rides great, and it has a nice body kit to the front. and its a GS by the way. BUt deff recommend thisvehicle

I frickin love this thing!!

by from Fontana, CA on September 16, 2014

I bought this car two years ago and it had 100,000 miles at the time. It's still super fun to drive after 2 years and i honestly don't think i would ever sell it. Yes it's not the most fuel efficient car out there, but its performance helps me forget about most of the time lol

Sick ride.

by from Simi Valley, CA on August 6, 2012

This car looks clean and is very fun to drive! Sure, it could be a bit better on gas, but that's what you get with a sporty car. It's well worth it, if you ask me, and not really all that bad. You sit lower to the ground, which I personally enjoy. Just gotta watch those dips in the road! The one thing that irritates me is that the cup holders are right behind the stick, so it's difficult to shift when you have a drink with a straw, or a tall mug. However, my energy drinks fit just fine without causing any trouble.

one of the most stylish cars i ever own.

by from p.a on July 31, 2012

i will recommend this car to anyone..visit cars.com for a quote. And to see if one will suite your lifestyle.

Similar Models