2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse

This is a great sports car for the money.

by from Sun City West, Arizona on July 21, 2017

Very fast with the V6. Runs very smoothly. A perfect car with the top down. Using the auto shift really makes the car fun to drive. Great sounding car.

Uses car for Havingfun

ddoopp

by from thorn Dale pa on July 5, 2017

This car is very comfortable and runs well. I enjoyed driving it.This car has plenty of room for my family with a third row of seats.
Not Rated Reliability

My daily driver now

by from Palmdale, CA on June 16, 2017

I just bought a GS convertible. Looks sleek. So far so good, just surprised being a Japanese car. It doesn't have Bluetooth, outside temperature or even a better stereo. No adult will fit in the backseat. Really made for 2.

Fun car to drive and own

by from Prescott,WI on June 7, 2017

I really like this car it meets my standards it's comfortable, stylish, great gas mileage and it's just perfect for my needs. Highly recommend car even tho the newest you can get is 2012 but great car...

Love the car's handling and pick up

by from Burnsville MN on April 16, 2017

Great value with sporty look and stylish interior. Sleek fast and sexy convertible. Performance and reliability are superb.

Great fun!

by from West Palm Beach on December 16, 2014

Love this car. Great value for the price. Exterior styling is sexy! Handles very well, love the sports car feel and ride.

Great Car

by from on July 12, 2013

The Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder is a convertible version of the Eclipse coupe. In most regards, the Spyder provides a similar driving and ownership experience to the coupe, which means sleek styling, four-passenger seating, a powerful available V6 and a reasonable amount of comfort. With the Spyder in the affordable convertible segment, Mitsubishi has taken a balanced approach. With nimble and sporty two-seat roadsters on one end of the spectrum and four-seat family-sedan-based convertibles on the other, the Eclipse sits comfortably in the middle. Historically, the Spyder's closest competitors have been convertible pony cars such as the Chevy Camaro and Ford Mustang. The Spyder has been available for all Eclipse generations except the first, and has occasionally dropped out of existence as new generations of the Eclipse debuted. Whether new or used, the Spyder should satisfy a shopper desiring a sporty drop top that provides plenty of wind-in-the-hair fun.

Great car, watch description

by from Cleveland, OH on March 29, 2013

This is my 3rd Eclipse , I love 'em, absolutley no problems. Good bang for the buck. Highly recommend. Used buyers beware, there are a lot of standard GS models out there being sold as GS Sport. Do your homework to make sure you are getting what you want, and paying the proper price. The one I bought was being sold as a GS Sport, I pointed out to them that it was a GS, and they knocked $3,000 off the price. Now, come on Mitsubishi, bring the Eclipse back !!! Great car :)

READ BEFORE GOING TO LOOK AT THIS CAR!!!!

by from on March 25, 2013

Hey everybody, I drove over 70 miles to see this car thinking it has all the features listed in the report. I was very disappointed when I got there only to find out this is the very basic model of a 2012 eclipse. I wasted my time and gas just to see the car. If theres features you want in a car, BE SURE to CALL the dealer first before you wast your time too.

My dream car...

by from on January 21, 2013

I've always wanted an Eclipse since I was little, and now I got the 2012 Eclipse GS model. I couldn't be happier. I love to drive my car and the speakers are phenomenal for being stock (I listen to dubstep, rock, and metal) and have a booming bass line. However, the car is very, very heavy and the I4 engine doesn't have a lot of kick to it. If you switch over to Sportronics, then you will have fun. Downshifting is a real thrill. Though, I wish there were at least 5 gears. The car handles extremely well and can do turns and curves on the highway at very high speeds with ease. Fuel economy is good, and I am constantly surprised by the MASSIVE fuel tank (over 17 gallons). Though, the fuel light does turn on when you've gotten down to 3 gallons of fuel left which comes out to around 80 miles of driving at least. The exterior is gorgeous. People constantly take second glances and my friends are overwhelmed with envy when they look at it. The interior is very comfortable and the dashboard does have nice designs and curves but it seem a bit archaic (no high end LCD screens). At night when you turn on your headlights, the dashboard lights up in a beautiful blue color. It is a great touch. Makes you want to drive at night with the windows rolled down and the speakers turned up... I've had this car for 7 months now and driven over 6,000 miles. The only problem I've had is with the tires because they don't seem to handle changes in temperature very well. The "check your tires" light has gone off many, many times. Besides that one little problem, I love the Eclipse through and through. An amazing car. Forget what car review sites are saying. They are comparing it with other sports cars that are built overseas (the Eclipse was built in America), so they have cheaper production costs. Also, who goes around racing cars? Not many people. For a day to day car, the Eclipse is perfect. For small bursts of thrill rides, the Eclipse won't do anything jaw dropping, but it can still deliver a good adrenaline rush.