2012 Eclipse

2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse

4.5

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design
4 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have you driven the 2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse?

Dream car

by Spyder from on Sat Sep 01 2012

It's my dream car in every way possible! I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a stylish, good on gas, reliable and quick car.

loving it so far!

by Happy Buyer from on Sun Jul 08 2012

after searching for over 3 months for the perfect eclipse I settled for the 2012 gs model in carbon grey. I get compliments every where I go and EVERYONE loves this color! This car drives great overall but there are some things I would change. There is a huge blind spot that I'm hoping to get use to soon, and the features are not up to date. Most newer cars come with a sunroof, but not the eclipse, you have to buy the "sport" or "se" edition (which is about $5,000 more) luckily, the dealership I dealt with offered to put in a sunroof for an extra $1,100 so I took it. It was $6,000 cheaper than the SE model I was looking at after the sunroof! My advice is just to look around and see what options you find necessary to get the best price you can, but I'm sure no matter what model you will love this hot car!

Affordable, Fun to drive & great to look at,

by Eclipse convertible lover! from Las Vegas nv on Mon Apr 30 2012

I called 4 different states to find the eclipse convertible! I was adamant of getting it in red or orange as the color is unlike that available on most vehicles! I have owned it for About 1 month and it is a fabulous car! It looks gorgeous inside and out, the leather bucket seats cradle your body and make your driving experience emjoyable! The car came equipped standard with so many additional features that really add up on other vehicles, like Blue tooth, heated leather seats & a reverse camera! I was unfortunately rear ended at a high rate of speed but the car took the impact very well and has saved me a lot of pain! But I will get it back as good as new shortly! Overall I would give the car 2 thumbs up & 10 stars!

Great car, watch description

by MoPar To Ya from Cleveland, OH on Fri Mar 29 2013

This is my 3rd Eclipse , I love 'em, absolutley no problems. Good bang for the buck. Highly recommend. Used buyers beware, there are a lot of standard GS models out there being sold as GS Sport. Do your homework to make sure you are getting what you want, and paying the proper price. The one I bought was being sold as a GS Sport, I pointed out to them that it was a GS, and they knocked $3,000 off the price. Now, come on Mitsubishi, bring the Eclipse back !!! Great car :)

Dedicated fan!

by TeePee from White Plains, NY on Tue Jun 26 2012

This is the third Mitsubishi I've owned (second Eclipse). I couldn't be more pleased with my decision to purchase another Eclipse. Great value. Good looking and very comfortable driving. The back seat is quite small (who cares). Good cargo room for a vehicle in this size category. I've owned other convertible coups but will always come back to the Eclipse for its reliability.

Great Car

by microbu from on Fri Jul 12 2013

The Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder is a convertible version of the Eclipse coupe. In most regards, the Spyder provides a similar driving and ownership experience to the coupe, which means sleek styling, four-passenger seating, a powerful available V6 and a reasonable amount of comfort. With the Spyder in the affordable convertible segment, Mitsubishi has taken a balanced approach. With nimble and sporty two-seat roadsters on one end of the spectrum and four-seat family-sedan-based convertibles on the other, the Eclipse sits comfortably in the middle. Historically, the Spyder's closest competitors have been convertible pony cars such as the Chevy Camaro and Ford Mustang. The Spyder has been available for all Eclipse generations except the first, and has occasionally dropped out of existence as new generations of the Eclipse debuted. Whether new or used, the Spyder should satisfy a shopper desiring a sporty drop top that provides plenty of wind-in-the-hair fun.

outstanding vehicle and extremely fast

by mercury from ohio on Tue Oct 25 2011

owned for 4 years and have had no major problems. very fast and looks great. comfrotable ride.good value for the money.

i love my spyder

by MYSPyder from Fresno Ca on Wed Jun 06 2012

I have had my eclipse since the day of the eclipse... and i love it... its sporty and comfortable...

Budget Sports Car

by House0fWolves from Scranton on Sat Sep 23 2017

I love this car. Third vehicle I've owned, & by far my favorite so far. I've had no mechanical issues besides a gauge constantly telling me air pressure is low in my tire when it's not. Acceleration is sluggish. Low Horsepower is to blame for that. It takes forever to get it going, but handling is good. I love the look of it & people ask me about it all the time. Interior looks nice imo, but some materials are cheap.. but hey it's a bishi !

Great fun!

by wpbcruiser from West Palm Beach on Tue Dec 16 2014

Love this car. Great value for the price. Exterior styling is sexy! Handles very well, love the sports car feel and ride.

1 2