4 out of 5 stars
1 - 4 of 4 reviews
on July 21, 2006
I HAVE BEEN DRIVING THIS CAR FOR THREE YEARS NOW, WITHOUT ANY MAJOR PROBLEM, CONSIDERING I PURCHASE IT FROM A CAR RENTAL COMPANY WITH 145000KM ON IT. TRULY A GOOD CAR MITSU TUFF
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
3 out of 5 stars
A competent but unexciting mid-size family car
from Wichita, KS
on October 8, 2007
This car does most things you would want it to do adequately well, but has no exceptional qualities to recommend it nor any exceptional defects to condemn it.
- Brisk acceleration despite the somewhat unpredictable timing of the automatic gearchange (worst when cold)
- Good braking performance
- Reliable, except for (in my case) a transmission rebuild at only 63,000 miles
- Little rolling round bends
- Comfortable for short to medium-length drives; suspension absorbs well all but the largest bumps in the road
- Good sound from factory stereo/cassette
- Reasonably quiet; at highway speeds, loudest sound is from tire roar
- Roomy interior for up to 4 people; 5 is a squeeze
- Large trunk, although intrusive hinges can crush tall objects
- Efficient heating and cooling, with separate hot and cold air vents to the face
- Indifferent but predictable handling, with front wheels soon scrubbing when pushed hard round corners
- Vague road feel
- Poor mpg for size of car (23 town, 27 hwy), with range of just over 300 miles max.
- Awkward cupholder placement in front of radio
- Rather small glovebox
- Large gap between sun visors (although they can swivel to the side when required)
Overall, you could do a lot worse than buy this model, but you could also do quite a bit better; its blandness gives it many competitors among similar models.
3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
1 out of 5 stars
on January 23, 2012
maintenance is so bad.
Room light, cigar charger and audio don't working.
But employee didn't tell me about it.
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
4 out of 5 stars
Very reliable car for the price
from Winston, Georgia
on May 16, 2017
This is a good car. Very reliable. The design is about average but the gas mileage and the reliability make up for it. Good starter car for a teen or a computer car for a college student.
Did you find this review helpful?