2004 Mitsubishi Galant Consumer Reviews

2004 Mitsubishi Galant
Average based on 12 reviews

Unbelievable

by from pa on April 15, 2011

I had an 2004 es model which i bought in 05 with 18k....Just traded it in today with 167k Never had a suprise issue with this vehicle the whole time ...Normal wear and tear items brakes rotors tire etc....Never had a bad day

Very nice car for the money!!!

by from Des Moines, Iowa on September 5, 2009

I really like this car. Of about 10 cars I have owned, this one is the best. I have the '04 GTS with leather. I wish the seats were a little softer, but thats ok, they have a good shape and are comfortable. I am 6'4", the legroom is great but the visor and roof come down too low to my head-something to think about if you would happen to get in a major accident when your head goes forward suddenly. I have the GTS, so the ride is firm and city driving can be a little bit bouncy, but on the highway it is super comfortable. I love the style, look, and think it is a lot better value than the Camry or Accord or even one of those cheaper made Kias or Hyundais.

Best Car ever

by from Miami on April 8, 2011

I purchased my car new in 2004, I must say that I love my car, I haven't had any problems with her. (yes, I named her babygirl) I have gotten all the major tune-ups, and the oil change,every three thousand miles. I travel sometimes from state to state and I haven't had any problems with her. I have 119,765 miles on her and she still runs like I just brought her. Galants are good reliabe cars, I will buy another one day!

Great

by from Wheaton, Il on December 29, 2008

I bought the car new and it hasn't had any problems yet with 78,000 miles. I love it. People should be more willing to give the Galant a chance.

A lot of car for the money

by from Memphis, TN on June 26, 2007

I bought my Mitsubishi Galant a three years ago, and since then I actually had fun while driving. The Galant that i bought is an LS V6 model. The thing that I love about it is the 3.8L V6 engine, I mean the power just doesn't wanna fade when you hit the throttle, and the gas mileage is not that bad for a car its size and weight. It could use some higher quality materials, but everything else is just perfect for the money that you pay. I already have 80,000 miles on it and since then all the work that i had on it was regular maintainance, and even the factory tires are still fine. The comfort inside the cabin is very high, probably because of all the leather, huge Mitsubishi-Infinity stereo, and all the futuristic gauges. I'm 6'4" tall and I can't complain about cabin size. There is plenty of headroom and legroom in the front and even in the back, I still felt comfortable. If you want a sporty family car that you don't see every day then buy the galant, but if you want to blend into the crowd then buy a Honda Accord or a Toyota Camry. I tested all of these cars and for me Galant is the true winner.

Great All-around Car

by from Florence, KY on November 26, 2007

I've only had this car for a week and I purchased it used. However, I love the power of the V-6 and the handling that comes with it. The comfort is amazing, and so is the room. I'm 6-2 and I fit in this car rather easily. The only bad thing is that since I'm so tall, the visor is really wide so it's a little low. It doesn't obstruct my view of the road, just makes me realize it's there. I get about 22-24 mpg so far in my LS-V6 and I drove on the highway most of the time.

Get it!

by from Cleveland, oh on February 20, 2011

I have the exact same car and have had it three years. If you live with snow get snow tires or take off is a little rough at times. Love this car!

most reliable

by from san bernardino, CA on December 12, 2012

this car is the best I've ever owned it has over 144,000 miles and drives like a dream. Only problem is the electric windows, have had to replace the mechanism in 3 of them. Was surprised this wasn't recalled. And no I don't slam the door!

FOREVER FAVORITE CAR

by from on October 23, 2014

best car to ever get cant go wrong only problem i have is and that my battery cables get loose randomly by me going over bumbs also speakers are kinda lackin but still my favorite idk why

Very nice car for the money

by from Seattle, WA on April 5, 2007

This is my third Mitsubishi car and and 2nd Gant This car is very nice and reliable. The only problem is the resale value. For some reason, the resale price keeps go down very fast.