Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 6 reviews

Most Reliable Car I've ever Owned

by from on May 11, 2016

Let me tell you a quick story. I've had the pleasure of owning this car for many, many years. Not only can she conquer any terrain with ease (the mountains of Pennsylvania, the arctic tundra that is Illinois, the dessert that is Florida, etc) but she also does it with both style and comfort. I have never had any problems with this vehicle, she is built to last--better than a Toyota even. If you take good care of her she'll take good care of you. This car can even exceed 200,000 miles, trust me I know. This car has been through many potholes, black ice situations, storm like situations and she overcomes all. If you want a champion, a reliable steed, then look no further--this is your car.

great car

by from florida on July 3, 2014

owned many cars but the lancer has been perfect. over 100k miles and only thing I have done is change the oil and belts.

The best car i have ever owned

by from brodheadsville PA on January 25, 2008

i have the Ralliart and i love the car, it is fast i went over 130 and it didnt even feel like i was going that fast. it also takes the turn so good it is just all around a good car. ps good on gas only 25 dollers to full up at $3 a gal.

great

by from Davis, CA on April 24, 2010

got a 05 lancer for $6400 great deal for its price stylish design good performance but average on comfortable

ES Sport Style-N-Profile

by from Maryland on November 21, 2008

Great Car for the value. Comfort zone is a plus for my never ending painful back. Plenty of room for the lady and our 2 teen boys. Plastic looks a little on the cheap side but the plastic is strong and never broke from our boys abuse. The engine is a little louder than the normal 4 cylinder cars, but it is not a big issue with a 5 speed manual. Handles better than the Mazda 3 and Civic SI... Interior style is different from the rest in the mid level car. Give this car a try. I Love it and I am glad I bought this rather than the civic or the Mazda 3.

GREAT CAR, awesome buy...go get it.

by from Barboursville, WV on November 24, 2008

I currently own this same car "in lightening yellow. I bought mine 2 years ago. Still haven't had any problems with it. "Reason why there aren't may for sale? because people are still getting their moneys worth out of them. I get great gas millage (up to 40 interstate) and last i filled up it cost me a whole $21. I love that. I drive this car everywhere, threw the mountains (takes curves well and has awesome control going up and down steep hills) and threw the busy city (which millage drops to about 35 MPG) GREAT factory speakers. I had the automatic and i hardly hear the engine except in the cold mornings when it has to warm up. I work and go to classes day and night. Im a college student. Having a compact car that's reliable like this has been wonderful for me. Every day i have to parallel park at least two times. The only down fall for me was that taking long trips in the car could get uncomfortable if i was driving over 2 hours or more. WORD of advice. Once you do buy one, careful because even with a 4cylinder, its hard to tell how fast your driving that little beast. So quiet and so smooth.I'm surprised i've never gotten a ticket. its a complement pleaser too..

Similar Models