2011 Mitsubishi Lancer

By its looks, it should have more performance

by from Kings Park, NY on September 16, 2017

I was drawn more into it's exterior design, but unfortunately hadn't really done my research regarding the performance. It's a pretty reliable good choice for a guy in his early to mid 20's before life gets too real. Fuel economy is surprisingly good.

It wasn't built for comfort.

by on August 23, 2017

It is a reliable car, but I'm currently trying to sell it because it just isn't comfortable. It does not drive very smooth either.

Inexpensive, Reliable Daily Car

by from Northeast NJ on August 15, 2017

This is a great beginner car. Not too slow, but not fast. Great on gas, bigger inside than meets the eye. Although white is a nice color, can't stand how dirty it gets. CVT is OK, but i'm used to a 4 speed in a 2000 galant so took a while to adjust. 44,000 miles later, still a great car. Totally recommend if looking for a low budget, reliable auto.

Love it

by from Haslet, Texas on August 10, 2017

Very reliable and can take a beating! Will be looking for another one when this one gives, but that won't be soon!.

Beautiful, fun-to-drive car

by from Lakewood, CO on June 20, 2017

This car was nice to look at, fun to drive, and could pick up speed very quickly. It also had awesome mpg. I would definitely be a repeat buyer.

This is the most Reliable Car that I have owned

by from Lindenhurst, IL on May 1, 2017

I enjoy driving this car every day. I never had any kind of Failure with my 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS. It has a good handling and easy to drive.

Good daily driver with a extra spice

by from Anaheim, CA on April 28, 2017

I bought a Lancer GTS with a CVT transmission to replace my daily driver which was totaled. The styling cues on this car, reminiscent of the big boy EVO XI, drew me to this car when I saw it at the dealership. It made sense as a daily driver since it has good fuel economy, pretty reliable, affordable, and had some of the luxuries such as bluetooth and cruise control. I like that it has a more sportier driving feel; heavy feeling steering and a stiffer suspension. My only real complaint is that the interior feels cheap. Theres a bunch of plastic everywhere, you get some vibration when you play the radio loudly, the steering wheel and seat fabric wear quickly, and the radio seems a bit outdated. And as for the exterior, I find the paint to be low quality and the frequent shocks from stepping out of the vehicle due to having a bad ground gets pretty annoying. All in all, I enjoy owning the car and I feel that its a great value for the price.

Mitsubishi Lancer

by from on April 26, 2017

Fantastic car for going fast and having fun. Small and easy to navigate in small areas and parking. Stock sub and good sound system.

What a fun car and reliable car.

by from Baltimore MD on April 15, 2017

It's a steal at this price.nice to see you soon Sent from the same thing. the only way to the next couple of years ago.

mitsubishi lancer ralliart

by from jersey city on March 11, 2017

my only complaint is the base interior look super cheap but otherwise the car is comfortable, powerful and have an aggressive look