2012 Mitsubishi Lancer

Nice and economical vehicle to own

by on August 6, 2017

This is a nice economic vehicle with a nice condition and comfortable nice exterior and interior with nice interior color

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Fun first sports car

by from Landing, NJ on July 23, 2017

I bought this car as my very first sports car to enter the world of all things fast and fun. For the few years I had the car it was taken care of accordingly and in return it took car of me. The comfort of the car was great although some long drives would be a bit uncomforting after a while, my every day commute to work never gave me an issue. The inside is made well the best part is digital display that welcomes you every time you turn the vehicle on and says good bye when you turn off. While driving I notice a shift assist on digital display as I was driving the car. As I drove the car would help with shifts to give the be possible gas mileage and cause the least amount of wear to the trans as possible which was a great touch. Although the car doesn't come with all wheel and the turbo engine with the right tires, and proper additions to the car driving it becomes a great experience, quick, shifty, and sounds amazing. Great ride, great tech, price needs a bit of a change.

Its ok, but doesn't hold it's value

by from VA BEACH, VA on July 5, 2017

This vehicle is alright I would say. It gets me from point one to point two. I just wish this make would continue to hold it's worth.

perfect car

by from on April 19, 2017

when we saw the lancer we liked it we saw a few little scartches and dent,,but they made it look good,,,the color was perfect,the style,and a few other things wear perfect..took it for a drive and i liked it the way it ran,,,and the year and the price was good

Great car , want to buy another

by from Lowell,Ma on March 29, 2017

This car is a great car my friends had let me drive it and it was very reliable . Gas was good and I didn't have to fill it more than once

Surpringly Fast

by from Paramus on April 14, 2014

I am driving this car from past 2 years, purchased new and never had any issues. pros- fast, gear paddle shifter system is very efficient and quick that sets this car apart from its rivals. very sharp to handle. Simple controls, switches provided are only what you will use. cons- noise cabin especially coz of low profile tires. boot is avg size. room to improve interior.

2012 SE lancer 4WD

by from Texas, Houston on March 21, 2014

I got a really good deal on my Lancer SE through mitsubishi HUB dealer,it came with 10yr or 100,000 miles warranty engine and transmission. Its one of the most fun cars I have owned. The steering and handling are great especially when I turn 4wd switch on even wet roads. Brakes work great , they are a life saver. When driving I feel safe in my car it so many air bags and for the price I payed , its not bad at all. Overall good car, the warranty is really great, the safety and handling are gooood, style is awesome, you can even change to a EVO.( the outside)

Rallye Red Lancer

by from SE Portland, OR on April 30, 2013

I was the owner of a Mitsubishi Montero Sport & was ready to downsize to a smaller vehicle. No more family cars for us. We had many years of good luck with the Montero so it just made sense to check to see what Mitsubishi had to offer. I had compare prices of other makes/models and decided Mitsubishi's prices were great & the rebates were fantastic. I had checked other dealerships in the area for a better price on the Lancer and took that information with me when we test drove one. This car has heated seats, mirror defrosters, easy to use stereo system & a sporty look. I didn't have to give up my 4WD when I gave up the Montero because the Lancer has it, too. One of my favorite things is when you start up the Lancer it says WELCOME. When you shut it off, it says SEE YOU. So far the only thing I miss is having more car adapters for plugging in chargers. This vehicle only has one. I have decided that I can adjust because this vehicle gets great gas mileage with a 2.4 liter motor.

very smooth and reliable car

by from jericho ny on October 2, 2012

I have had 2012 lancer since feb 2012 and this was the best desicion of my life.car gives excellent gas mileage and is very comfortable car.very easy to park with excellent pick up.