2014 Mitsubishi Lancer consumer reviews

Explore the 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer
Shop the 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer
4.3

Reliable and cheap

It’s great I love it. It was very affordable and not to mention I haven’t had a single problem at 81,000 miles. Hopefully it stays that way I hear the weak point is it’s Nissan CVT transmission but I change the fluid for it every 20,000 miles and no problem for me.

Excelente

Muy buen vehiculo, muy comodo y seguro. Tiene muy buena potencia del motor y es economico. Calidad del motor excelente. El interior se pudo haber trabajado un poco, por ejemplo la calidad del sonido de vehiculo es bueno, pero la configuracion del mismo es muy limitada.

Switchable drivetain

I like the car, it switches between 4lock, awd and 2wd on the fly. It comes with a moonroof, a Rockford fosgate system with sub.

4.3

Mitsubishis last for years

This car has met all of my needs as far as used cars go. It offers me and my family enough head and leg room. The interior is clean cut and efficiently equipped. It runs quietly and smoothly.

Truly the most reliable car I have ever owned.

I became a rideshare driver when I bought my car used two and a half years ago. It is fuel efficient, comfortable, and quiet. I get positive feedback from my riders. And I have not had any mechanical problems. I use my car for work and play, it is a work horse. I've driven over 102,000 miles. I love it!

2.6

Not reliable when traveling lo g distance

Car is not dependable when driving long distance it loses it loses power every time I tried to take a trip i would lose power and when i would.check the car the oil was very low

3.4

Styling is fantastic, performance falls short

I traded my Eclipse in on a Lancer to have a larger car, with about 50 less horsepower. The lancer is styled aggressively enough (to mimic big brother evo) that it doesn't portray a typical family car vibe, which can be appreciated by teenagers/younger adults. This car falls short with performance. The ES (base model trim for 2014), comes with a 2 liter, 4 cylinder engine and a CVT transmission. The car doesn't have the best acceleration, as the CVT feels clunky and as if it's struggling to move the large sedan. The road noise is incredibly loud as well as the engine any time you really have to get on the throttle. I am a die-hard mitsubishi fan, and was highly disappointed in the carelessness of design at hand with the base model lancer. If this car is for you I would recommend the trims of SE, GT, or Ralliart. Don't waste your money or time looking twice at the base model lancer, it's a disappointment.

4.1

Reliable, Sporty, Sweet little ride

The bad: Interior is mostly plastic and easily scratched, nothing extra ordinary, looked so plain and very basic. Seats are a bit tight for a bigger person and leg room is minimal. Accelaration from a stop (especially on a uphill) is sluggish. It takes a few seconds to really accelerate. A few clicks if added to its horsepower would make this car really sweet. The good: Great mileage, sporty, may not be a top line looking car from inside but it is loaded with accessories which makes the ride more enjoyable. Drives smoothly even on slippery icy road. Handling and response is very good. Not to mention that it is priced reasonably.

4.4

Has great acceleration, good gas mileage, reliable

Love this car! one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. it is comfortable, handles well, very good on gas. This is the first Lancer that I've owned. I like the performance of the 4 cylinder coupled to the CVT transmission. I do like the quick steering for fast lane changes.

great car

i love this car i drive 75 one way for work five days a week it has lots of room and i really like that you can have it in two wheel drive, four wheel drive or four wheel drive lock this can can make it lots of snow and is great on ice