2015 Mitsubishi Lancer

Lancer Ralliart is the best car I ever had.

by from Yonkers, ny on April 21, 2017

It is very dynamic car. Acceleration 0-60 is amaizing. Turbo kicks in at low RPM and you are pushed into the seat and all other cars are left far behind.

Awesome Handling, Great Car

by from on April 17, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this car! So enjoyable to drive. Never had a mechanical issue, very reliable. It handles great!

Safe car!

by from Washington State on January 1, 2015

Beautiful and come to find out, a very safe car. My husband's Lancer was struck by a semi truck who lost their brakes and t-boned our Lancer. The car took the complete impact of the hit! Car was totaled, meaning cost too much to repair and who wants a damaged so called repaired car back? The car was 5.5 months old with 2,300 miles on it when it was struck....We just purchased another Lancer GT and highly recommend - stylish and safe!

Great car

by from Ohio on March 2, 2015

I bought a black 2015 Lancer GT with a 5speed. If you can drive a stick, it makes this car so much more fun than with a CVT. I have had this car for a month so far and put only 300 miles on it. OVERALL - Car does feel a little pricey for a car that has been around for 8 years. However, the body design has aged very well and still feels relevant. It has aged better than most cars that are on a 5 year redo schedule. Cons - Interior feels a little cheap, but not to bad. The black interior makes it feel a little more upscale than it is. Road noise is really pronounced. It sounds like the majority is coming from the trunk area. I wonder if a little sound deadening material in the trunk would make it quieter. Mitsubishi did not move the volume knob to the left side of the radio for cars with left hand drive. The volume button is way over by the passenger. Other than that, these are the only cons I have found at this time. Pros - Great looks, Peppy engine, smooth shifting 5 speed, good sound system. back up camera, proximity key fob. This lancer model has been around 8 years, so any mechanical bugs are surely have been resolved by now. Overall a good purchase if you are not one that wants the most up to gadgets.

Over a week, still no answers

by from on August 16, 2015

Purchased brand new (3) three weeks ago. First two weeks the car ran great, on the third week the car lunged forward at a stop when the RPM's went up. Foot was on the brake, car stalled, started rough with engine light on. Took it to the dealer, over the past 8 days I have called Mitsubishi numerous times. Customer service never calls me, I have to call them. Car is still in the shop and they have no idea what is causing the issue. Possible problems are: Crankshaft, Cam Shaft, Timing Chain, Oil Valve, Wiring Harness, Exhaust Sprocket, or ECU. Basically they have no idea at this time how to fix it.

Through God, it got me Home.

by from waco, tx on March 13, 2017

God blessed me with this car, so that through Him, i could be able to bless others. Through this car, He brought me back to college, not to learn, but to unlearn. God was able to use this car as a vessel to help me travel, so through Him i could spread God's message. Recognition, Surrender, and Deliverance through Him, remembering to spread Agape Love everywhere God allows me to go. One Love.

Worst Car I have ever bought. Total junk pile.

by from kansas city Kansas on February 14, 2017

This car was the biggest mistake of my life and I am being serious. One step above a child's toy power wheels. Absolute piece of junk. Cheap inside and outside. Horrible in every way possible. I have almost had a nervous breakdown from letting myself be stupid enough to be talked into buying this car. I would litteraly like to push it off a cliff!!!!!!

Great Car

by from Hoosick Falls, NY on November 6, 2017

This car has everything i wanted, when looking for a vehicle. The price of the car was where i thought i should be as well.

Great Car

by from Hoosick Falls, NY on October 16, 2017

Everything i was looking for in a car, was this. I was looking for a manual transmission, that was bigger than a 2.0, (which is hard to find on).

Purchased for my son. Nice, reliable, great price

by from Orlando,Fl on November 12, 2017

This purchase met all my requirements and what my son was also looking in a car. The most important for me was reliability in a car.