1997 Mitsubishi Montero

very reliable car

by from New Jerseh on November 9, 2014

I owned a mitsubishi montero sr 1997 for more than seven years, without a problem got it with 62,799 miles on it, and gave to my daughter with 177,855 miles. routine maintenance, not too confy in long travels, and it consumes a lot, a lot of gas. handles very well in the snow. took my son to train station after snow storm 14" took it there without a problem 3 am not a single plow in the streets.

Cool

by from on December 24, 2015

Underrated. This car is cool looking, and a true off roader. I bought it new, and I have 180,000 miles on it. Interior is not the best, although it is a great SUV! New price was a bit expensive thoug...
Underrated. This car is cool looking, and a true off roader. I bought it new, and I have 180,000 miles on it. Interior is not the best, although it is a great SUV! New price was a bit expensive though.

read review about this Vehicle first before buying

by from on July 28, 2010

A good truck for a kid just starting out and who does not travil that far, and is only running back and forth to work and or school.

Our Expert Review: 1997 Mitsubishi Montero