2005 Mitsubishi Montero

Capable off road machine and hauls the family

by from Warsaw va on July 11, 2017

I bought my Montero used. It currently has 185000 miles and runs great. The interior has held up awesome no rips in the leather or broken plastics. We get over 20mpg while on trips with 7 people and hiking/camping gear. And the best thing about it was it only cost $3500!!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great Truck

by from on February 24, 2012

There is a reason these rigs have a cult following. Solid build construction and proven performance. Vehicle has one of the highest owner satisfaction rates. There is a reason for that! The Montero performs dutifully.

Most well rounded vehicle

by from Tampa, Florida on January 22, 2009

Comfortable, easy to drive, and give you the confidence you can drive just about anywhere, tight spots in the city or off road. Load up the family too.

MONTERO FOR THE SECOND TIME

by from LOS ANGELES on February 27, 2007

THIS IS THE SECOND MITSUBISHI MONTERO THAT I HAD OWNED .SO FAR SO GOOD NO COMPLAIN SAME AS MY 2001 MONTERO.RELIABILITY IS EXCELLENT. THE ONLY SUGGESTION THAT I CAN SAY IS THE GAS MILEAGE.OVERALL IT IS THE BEST CAR THAT I EVER HAD .NO PROBLEM .