2015 Mitsubishi Outlander

Surprisingly impressed with the suv.

by from Washington,il on August 31, 2017

Bought this car new and have had 0 problems with it in the 3 years of owning it. Surprised the good fuel mileage for a 3rd row seat suv. I am impressed all around with this vehicle.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

So good I got 2.

by from Jesup Ga on July 25, 2017

Love this SUV. Not too huge like a Tahoe but still very roomy. The Gt package is perfect. Gives the engine that extra get up the 4 cylinder lacks and adds a great interior.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great Car

by from Countdown City, TX on June 30, 2017

Great car to own, I test drove one and took it home the same day. Highly recommend to get if you want an SUV
Not Rated Reliability

Lots of short comings.

by from Bartlett on June 26, 2017

See why they redesigned it. Says it holds 7 but really only 5. The third seats very reluctantly holds a small child. Under powered but has good gs mileage and great reliability.

Best bang for the buck 7-seater SUV out there!

by from Petaluma, CA on May 31, 2017

The Outlander has been an absolute pleasure to own. It very fuel efficient for its class and very roomy on the inside. The SE trim I own came with a range of great standard features like a back up camera, leather heated seats, speed sensitive wiper blades and many more. The styling is also phenomenal and modern. The SUV has been super reliable since day one, with just preventative maintenance, we've had zero issues pop up. All in all, an absolute steal for the price. Way to go Mitsubishi!

dependable car

by from San Antonio, tx on April 29, 2017

I hope this car lasts a long while as all of the other Mitsubichi in our family have. My grandson loves the extra seat.

2 years and loving it

by from Cape Coral on April 26, 2017

good gas mileage, comfortable, good price, my wife have travel from Florida to Texas and back four times and the ride it's really good, I drove it on one of those trips and I really enjoy all the good things of the car.

Top pick of all suv's

by from Liberty lake on March 20, 2017

We just got back from a 4000 mile trip to California. Got between 30 and 35 mpg. The quietest interior of them all. I researched all suv's for two months to pick our Mitsubishi Outlander. We bought the 2.4 cylinder with the CVT transmission. The motor has a lifetime steel timing chain. No belts to replace. Super easy to change oil and filter in driveway.. 100,000 power train warranty. The wife and two small dogs and I can sleep in it also. It's has the third row seating . We got the front wheel drive model and have been driving in snow all winter. All this for twenty thousand dollars plus tax and license. We had the drivers seat heated for $250 aftermarket and our outlander is perfect. (For us)

It might be an SUV but I call it my "BoneBus"

by from LOS ANGELES on January 31, 2017

Great car for doing the deed with the wife while the kids are at Soccer practice. Do you like to Bone with plenty of room to spare? Get an Outlander.

Regretting this purchase!

by from on October 18, 2016

2015 Outlander; SE/Sport Package; V/6 Six Speed Auto Trans; 17,000 km I guess I was dazzled by the ten year/100k Km warranty, which in practical terms is only five years if you drive the average amount (20K/ann), so what sounds like an outstanding p/t warranty is really just average. After almost one year of ownership I am still disappointed by the cheap, poorly laid out interior. The third row is not practical or worth the effort to get at and actually use, so I leave it folded out of sight. The non-cancelling toggles for seat-heat switches belong in a sixties British car (afterthought?) Bluetooth is rudimentary compared to what other manufacturers offer. Most cars have a red indicator on the door-lock toggle showing when the doors are unlocked, in the all-black interior it is difficult to tell (I applied my own red tape). Exposed (white) clips on (black) door-rubbers, tinny sounding doors, door panel flex when window is closed all contribute to cheapness. Engine hesitates on sharp left turns such as left turn at intersections, so I end up matting the gas pedal to avoid accidents (dealer can't find cause). There are much better options out there, keep looking.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander