2007 Mitsubishi Raider consumer reviews

$19,890–$23,020 MSRP range
side view of 2007 Raider Mitsubishi
Explore the 2007 Mitsubishi Raider

Most reliable truck I've ever owned

For a 2007 model, this truck looks like it rolled off the assembly line in 2017! Mitsubishi was very forward-thinking with the design. Under the hood it's a Dodge Dakota, but the exterior is much sportier. I've used this truck to haul materials for home renovations and towed a 3,000 lbs. RV trailer with it's dependable V6. Requires very little maintenance to keep it running.

2.9

Reliable, yet worst vehicle I have owned

The truck itself I don't have a problem with. The manufacturing stated MPG is what I have a problem with. Dodge Chrysler ( They made this truck for Mitsubishi) clearly overstated the MPG on this. THere is too much variance in the stated MPG vs actual. 1-2 MPG would have been okay. I drove this truck for 4000 miles before I could no longer afford the gasoline. Overall in the 60 days that I owned it, I got 13.75 mpg. 70% highway 30% city. I tried as hard as I could to get 19 MPG, but could not. The stated MPG is 16 CITY 22 HIGHWAY

Reliable & comfortable....PERIOD!

I've owned my Raider almost 5yrs and couldn't be happier!Like the old saying goes"if you take care of it it'll take care of you!",well since the day i purchased this vehicle i've serviced it regularly(oil change every 3-5,000 miles)and kept it clean inside and out and haven't had a problem not one.I pop the hood every time i get fuel and do a quick lookover & that's about it.This vehicle has more comfort than most cars but has the braun of a truck as well.It's got comfort,power,and is an eye catcher in the looks dept. as well.I couldn't be happier with my purchase and would definitely recommend it to others looking to buy!!!

3.4

A most frustrating new truck purchase

I purchased a new 2007 Raider from my local dealership on March 24, 2007. The automatic windows are powered by a 30 amp fuse that blows every day or so. My truck has been out of service for more than 30 days out of 60 and Mitsubishi's "engineers" have been unable to locate and correct the problem. Now I am told this is happening to 3 or 4 other 2007 Raider Double cabs. Mitsubishi Motors has not responded in a timely fashion to my filing of a "lemon law" complaint form. Buyers beware!