2007 Mitsubishi Raider Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2007 Mitsubishi Raider
4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

A most frustrating new truck purchase

by from St. Petersburg, FL on May 21, 2007

I purchased a new 2007 Raider from my local dealership on March 24, 2007. The automatic windows are powered by a 30 amp fuse that blows every day or so. My truck has been out of service for more than 30 days out of 60 and Mitsubishi's "engineers" have been unable to locate and correct the problem. Now I am told this is happening to 3 or 4 other 2007 Raider Double cabs. Mitsubishi Motors has not responded in a timely fashion to my filing of a "lemon law" complaint form. Buyers beware!

Reliable & comfortable....PERIOD!

by from Fresno,California on May 23, 2012

I've owned my Raider almost 5yrs and couldn't be happier!Like the old saying goes"if you take care of it it'll take care of you!",well since the day i purchased this vehicle i've serviced it regularly(oil change every 3-5,000 miles)and kept it clean inside and out and haven't had a problem not one.I pop the hood every time i get fuel and do a quick lookover & that's about it.This vehicle has more comfort than most cars but has the braun of a truck as well.It's got comfort,power,and is an eye catcher in the looks dept. as well.I couldn't be happier with my purchase and would definitely recommend it to others looking to buy!!!