2009 Mitsubishi Raider Consumer Reviews

2009 Mitsubishi Raider
Average based on 3 reviews

EXCELLENT PICK UP

by from PHOENIX on September 21, 2009

YOUR MONEY WELL SPEND GREAT PICK UP, HANDLE REALLY WELL, GREAT ON GAS, MITSUBISHI HIGH QUALITY STARDARDS.

Uses car for Towing

Most comfortable truck I have owned

by from Greensboro, NC on March 19, 2011

Love the quality of the workmanship and the sturdiness of the construction. Very very comfortable ride. Good gas mileage also. Getting about 22 mpg city and highway. 25 mpg highway. Very satisfied.

Favorite truck

by from Dallas, TX on July 20, 2014

I love my truck. I have honestly rode in some more luxurious trucks, some trucks that are more sporty, some that are more rugged, but this one is the one that fits my all around needs the most. It's lower to the ground, its got a lot of back seat room, and its a nice looking vehicle. I don't think it gets as good of gas mileage as some of these reviews say. I'm glad its paid off so I don't have to worry about the gas mileage any more. I love it and will probably drive it until I stop driving one day.