2011 Nissan 370Z Consumer Reviews

2011 Nissan 370 Z
Average based on 10 reviews

My 3rd Z

by from Palm Beach, FL on May 17, 2011

My 1994 300Z Twin Turbo was the best car I've ever owned (including a DeTomaso Pantera and two Austin Healeys [should not have sold the Healeys]). I got my next Z, a 350 Touring Roadster in 2007. I just traded it for a 370Z Touring Roadster. The 350Z was great, the 370Z is better in every way. I chose both Z's over Boxsters and Corvettes. If you are a sports car fanatic, this is the car. It is a fast, comfortable, attractive, reliable daily driver and an absolute blast when given track time at a nearby road course.

truely one of a kind car.

by from tarrant county tx on September 4, 2011

I've owned and driven several sports cars. Some were muscle cars, which to me are a blast to drive, are comfy and are roomy enough for daily use. Then there have been the niché cars, like the corvette, cayman and boxster which are just special in there own way, and the price reflects that. There are finally the median cars. Which represent both true sports cars and daily drivability such as the G37s and BMW 1 and 3 series. These cars provide a higher level of sportiness while giving you luxury and daily drivability with outstanding performance, a lot to be said about these. Then there is the Zed. A true sports car. Dependable, reliable, incredible performance that nearly matches a porsche. A trunk just usable enough for a single person that travels light but you can still have all the essentials in it. The Z is also basically track ready. Replace the rotors, pads, brakelines and add an oil cooler and its a bonifide race car. No car in its class is as well balanced, no car has such a smooth yet enticing and exciting engine, and no car has the Z's rambunctious, overzealous personality. whether on the street or track? The Z is equally fun and entertaining. The car is mechanically perfect by design in my opinion. My only issue is, on a base level I would like to see bluetooth usb and ipod usage. In todays market, at 31.5k. It shouldn't be an upgrade. At $31.5k I would also like to see a better quality. stereo. Pricing is beginning to border being overpriced from its 09 price of $29930 and only one upgrade of heated side mirrors. Now what does this mean for the Z? Well, its still the most fun for your money. test drive comparably priced cars and you will easily assess the Z is in the same league as the 60k+ sports cars. Maybe even better? So although I do have tiny complaints in the features to price area. This car is still the best bang for the buck.

370Z

by from Overland Park Kansas on June 29, 2011

Great road handling on trip home. The Z easily excelerated for passing and open road driving. Some road noise but I think some spray sound deading material in whell wheels etc. can help to quite the interior compartment. Six speed manual was smooth and effortless with short pattern. Interior features were clearly marked and easy to operate. Some adjustments in getting use to the limited rear window for limitied viewing.

Pros outway the cons.

by from Houston, TX on January 24, 2012

The biggest problem with the car is the very large blind spots, but after driving the car for a little while you become used to it. My previous Nissan had a nav station and backup camera so I was spoiled and not having those now has had me do some research into adding those features. The car is not exactly designed to accomodate an individual my size. Be 6'1 and 215 lbs. can be a little challenge at times, but again, it becomes alot easier to get in and out of the car after owning it a few weeks. The car drives wonderfully. It has better handeling than the other roadsters I have owned. I also bought the convertible which is very awesome. With the wind blocker between the headrests, riding with the top down in cooler temperaters is not a factor if you turn the heat on. Its extremely efficient in keeping in the heat and prevents that "whipping" of wind that comes in. It has great acceleration when needed. Being both automatic and manual makes it enjoyable as well. The vehicle grabs the road like no other Z class vehicle I have owned.

Nissan 370z

by from Denver on December 25, 2013

I have owned a lot of sports cars but by far this is the best. Fast, comfortable and reliable and great on gas. Handles like a dream. Love it.

Most Fun Sports Car

by from Louisville, KY on September 22, 2012

Just bought a 2011 Nissan 370Z in August 2012. The car was manufactured in August 2011 and only has 9,200 miles on it. I looked at the Base model, but then found this Touring Edition with 19" wheels, Bose stereo, heated seats, leather interior, XM Sirius radio, Nitrogen in the tires, tinted windows, Automatic trans with 7-speed paddle shift......unbelievable!!!! Fun and super tight sports car!! The NISSAN dealer drove it and said it was basically a new car with 9,200 miles on it...but someone else ate the $12,000 depreciation when they bought it new. LOVE IT!!!!!

Go get one

by from Sugar land,tx on January 2, 2012

Overall wonderful car. Interior basic , nice wxterior. Does have blind spots needing rouse mirrors at all times.

This Car is Beast

by from Santa Cruz, CA on December 1, 2011

Don't even touch this car unless you are OG baller like my man David. This car is legit!! If you can't pick up girls in this car, you got bigger issues. It is a chic magnet!

I HAVE OWN THREE SPORT CARS. THE Z IS THE BEST

by from DETROIT MI on August 4, 2011

I LIKE THE SMOOTH DRIVE. LOVE THE MANUAL SIX SPEED. Z IS A BEAUTIFUL CAR. THIS CAR GETS ALOT OF ATTENTION EVERY WHERE I GO FROM YOUNG PEOPLE TO OLDER ADULTS.

test drive the car.

by from oakdale on March 11, 2013

I would test drive the car and check the mileage and ask for priceand how many miles to a gallonand agood dealship.oakdale