2013 Nissan 370 Z

My Nismo

by from Tucson AZ on July 12, 2013

This vehicle has all you want on a sport car. Be ready to enjoy your speed and power. The only reason that I gave a 4 on comfort is for the little visibility on the rear view mirror. Other than that is this car is awesome all around. I drove it from CA to Tucson 7hrs and enjoy every minute of it.

Having Fun

by from Pleasant Prairie, WI on May 17, 2013

I loved my 350z so much, that I bought a 370z. Can't beat this car for speed, exhilaration, and overall coolness! Everyone should be as lucky.

Chrisgo7

by from Central Arkansas on July 31, 2013

Great car if you are under 6 ft. If it is over 60 degrees the top is down, seat warmer maybe on, but the top is down. Lots of fun to drive. Good luck getting the dealer to come off the price. But buying a car has never been easy and probably never will be. The internet sure makes them a little more competitive. Would be nice if the passenger seat had more adjustments, like the drivers seat does.

The Funnest Car

by from Scotch Plains NJ on March 3, 2015

I have a 2013 Nismo and win almost every car show I enter. (Look out Corvrtte). You can't beat the value for the price. I had a "90" Vette and the Nismo is a lot better value.

My first new car!

by from Houston Texas on July 2, 2013

Saw this car online chatted with Rafael and answered my questions. Came in to see it and was assisted by his employee. Guess what.... I got my new car love it!

2014 w/sport pkg AWESOME!!!

by from greenville, tx on March 14, 2014

I have owned a couple 350z's and my 370z is noticably faster. Its an awesome car. Exterior is beautiful and the interior is vastly improved. The syncro rev match is so cool. I love sports cars and for me to purchase anything better id have to shell out 50k for a new corvette. I paid 32k for this car which is a heck of a deal for the performance.

Best bang for the buck

by from Chicago on April 8, 2014

The Z cannot be beat in this price range. Does what way more expensive cars do at a fraction of the price. And it is cheap to maintain and reliable.

I like this thing!

by from Rockford, Illinois on August 18, 2017

This car is not comfortable, requires constant attention while driving, has huge blind spots, and a single cup holder that was designed by a person that hates having drinks in the car. It does have a Nismo badge, so none of that matters. It makes me smile every day, and that is the only reason to buy this car.

Uses car for Towing

370Z

by from Raleigh on November 21, 2012

This will be my last sport can since I just turned 68. I LOVE this car. Wish they had put another cup holder in.

Best car I have ever owned.

by from El Paso on April 25, 2012

The 370 Nissan is the best car I have ever driven and own. The 370's reliability is outstanding, the way it turns corners at high speeds without missing a singal curves swirving out of control. The 370 is able shift easily from one gear to other gaining speed quickly and effortless without stress to the car's engine, body, or driver driving the vehicle. The 370's engine is a beautiful work of art to be appreciated by sports car owners who can genuinely have knowledge of what mechanics of an engine who have and should be. The interior of the 370 Z is like walking into the future and driving the car is like driving into the future with all of the wonderful new technology it provides to the driver such as the most up to date stereo system, tac, computer system, climate controlled interior, and sport seating availabe to sports cars. I have owned various sports cars such as corvettees, 350 z's and Toyota sports utility vehicles and this is the ultimate vehicle I have owned so far.