2001 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

$15,140–$15,940 MSRP range
side view of 2001 Altima Nissan
Explore the 2001 Nissan Altima
2.3

repair issues: radiator, alternator, suspension

Nissan did not do us any favors with this car. Alternator, A/C, radiator, front end, hoses, cooling system. Many costly repairs. I would avoid Nissans.

3.6

My baby is turning 18

220k and still going; replaced intake manifold gasket, alternator, front struts, EVAP sensors, knock sensor, belts, brakes, water pump, valve cover gasket, exhaust pipe and speakers. All repairs did by myself. I purchased this car before my kids were born, now they are driving it. Everything is working including AC.

Best Reliable (never old as it seems to be)

It is some years old model car only but with performance it's not old, it'll run like new car. It has power seat and steering which I didn't expect when I test drove while buying it.

The best budget price in the best condition.

The best budget price car in the best condition driving. Just buy it. I promise you it worth your money. It?s the best option. The best car.

I loved my Altima!

This car was a good car. Meet my needs with driving from home to work. Plenty of room on the inside and was always reliable.

4.4

Very reliable and dependable.

Good car. Comfortable. Good fuel mileage. Runs great. Transmission shifts perfectly. Great transportation for the grand kids.

3.9

reliable and sporty

This car is all around reliable and well handling .Great sporty look ,lots of leg room and spacious trunk.Great car for everyday use or just going for a weekend cruise.

Most Reliable car I've ever owned

After going through a string of bad cars back to back, I found my Nissan Altima 2001 which was a blessing and came in perfect condition.

most amazing and reliable car

This car met ALL my needs! drives smooth! has it for 3 years and only thing i got on it was a radiator and oil changes. awesome

4.4

Top quality Nissan

This car is like Jason Vorhees, it won't die. The engine is still strong after 16 years & the body is in impeccable shape. I haven't had to replace any parts under the hood beyond the spark plugs & wires. If you treat this car nice, it will serve you twice as well. The maintenance is cheap & the car is easy to work on yourself. It's a perfect car for someone that's just starting out. The only drawback to this Altima is how low it sits to the ground, it's sport car low for no reason.