2007 Nissan Altima

Very dependable and practical

by from Columbus, Ohio on August 18, 2017

Sadly, my wife was rear-ended by a large SUV and totalled the Altima. She was fine but we miss the car. We bought it used and drove it for 95,000 miles. Between about 100k and 115k the car got hungry for some replacement parts (just little things). We had finally gone about 10k without anything needing to be replaced when she was hit. Anyway, comfortable car, great value, good gas mileage, fairly roomy and safe.

beautiful inside and out. very reliable.

by from Madison NJ on August 14, 2017

This is a beautiful and reliable car. I commute from college and this car has never failed me. This car does not eat up gas like others. I always feel safe even during the snow days or heavy rains.

Really Good for a first car

by from Anchorage, Alaska on August 11, 2017

This vehicle has been very reliable and is a great first car. It is very safe and comfortable to be driven everyday.

3.5SE - I wouldn't be selling if I didn't buy new

by from Wilmington, DE on August 4, 2017

This car is PHENOMENAL. I wouldn't be selling it if I didn't buy a new one online. It's got amazing pickup, goes in SECONDS. Fuel efficient, superior room in front and back, doesn't look like a 10-yr old vehicle. I owned a 2001 before this and wanted new. Dealer had seen these reach 300k miles... safe, reliable and efficient.

The best first car ever.

by from Brockton, ma on August 3, 2017

This car was cheap and fully loaded. She was a fast one too I loved that car. It Hurt me to let it go.

Very good basic, functional car

by from Wheaton, IL on July 27, 2017

I put well over 100K on car and had zero issues. Sold car with 150K on it and was very confident with basic maintenance it will continue to run well. Couple rust spots starting to show. But make no mistake about it, it ain't no chick magnet!

3.5 SL Nice interior upgrades and plenty of power

by from Orlando on July 23, 2017

I have really enjoyed owning this car. I have had no major issues. There is plenty of room and passing power on the highway is always nice.

Very dependable

by from Norwalk, Ca on July 12, 2017

This car is comfortable and easy to drive. I like the gas mileage it gets and the low matinence and found it to be reliable.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very Reliable

by from Indianapolis, IN on July 12, 2017

I am very happy with this car. It has lasted forever and has not had any problems. The air conditioner still works perfectly. The transmission and engine work great. Leather seats are in great shape. All power accessories are working well. I have not had any significant major repairs and it had over 140,000 miles

Safe reliable and comfy is my Nissan

by from Mt. Dora, Florida on July 8, 2017

This car met all of me and my family needs by being classy, reliable, and secure on the road. We really enjoy the features and overall make of the car.
Not Rated Reliability