Model Details

4.4
Average based on 59 reviews

Loving it, Sweet Ride

by from Harpursville, NY on August 31, 2011

I've only had the car a short time but it is a real nice ride. Great features for a real reasonable price. Sporty looking for a 4 door sadan. Going to work on 2 lane hilly country roads I'm getting 29 to 30 miles to the gallan. The 2.5S has more getty up than my 6 cylinder. Passed a car and hit 80 MPH like it was nothing. Very happy with the quality of my 2012 Altama.

LOVE the Altima

by from Houton,Tx on February 29, 2012

I am a 4th generation nissan altima owner and haven't been more pleased. I purchased a 2012 altima and have had it for a month, I love it. Drives very well, the exterior is beautiful and mileage is awesome! Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

ALTIMA 2.5S SPEICAL EDITION

by from WILLIAMSBURG,VA on August 17, 2011

GOOD ACCELERATION,EXCELLENT MILEAGE 550 PLUS MILES ON FULL TANK 18-20 LITRE CAPACITY,WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND,I ALSO HAVE CAMRY SOLARA AND ACURA MDX.MY FIRST NISSAN AND I AM ENJOYING IT.

best car ever

by from New york, nY on April 9, 2012

very good car very reliable very comfoting very good performance good design overall just a very good car

V-6 Altima Coupe

by from WA on January 19, 2012

Excellent handling and pickup. Quiet at all speeds. Great road feel. The only thing lacking is an all wheel drive option. To get that you have to go to the Infiniti G-37 that is an additional $14,000.00. The Altima Coupe V-6 is otherwise comparable, but don't buy this vehicle for its backseat or trunk.

Nissan=Never let you down

by from San Antonio, Tx on June 28, 2012

Just ask yourself, why do you always see these vehicles on the road? The price is right and the quality is great. This is my 5th Nissan 86.5 Sentra, 99 Maxima, 2003 Pathfinder, 2005 Altima, 2012 Altima. I love the CVT transmission, no jerking just go. Still have not got use to listening to music and talking on the cell through the audio system. Nothing really special with features but I love the lights underneath my vehicle at night when you open the car door. When people vision this, I get asked did I install this feature aftermarket. Nope..But I want my third storage compartment back on the dashboard. I guess the temp readout, gas mileage, and the alarm replaces that feature. I can't wait to see the 2013. Happy Driving to all Nissan owners...

Unexpensive, good looking

by from Florida on October 19, 2011

I owned few vehicles in the past, the Altima been the best. The gas miles per gallon are excellent and the transmision is very smood.

High Quality Car

by from Macon on October 18, 2011

Very nice mid size car. Motor is smooth and the transmission is also smooth. No feeling of the gears changing unless you want to .. Spunky 4 cyl with great gas mileage I have not had before. Seats could be a bit softer. Handling is pretty firm for a midsize car around corners. Feels like it will last a long time..

Very good car

by from Columbia, MD on December 8, 2012

If I had the choice to do it over, I would still buy the same car. Quiet, comfortable, fuel efficient, and good looking. I only wish I had power seat.

Outstanding City/HWY Ride

by from FORT RILEY, KS on July 3, 2012

Strong 2.5 Engine Smooth CVT Transmission Very Quiet Interior Plenty of Bells and whistles in my 25th Anniversary Edition . Came with Bluetooth, 6 Speaker, Excellent MPG Every after 12 months this car still drives like new and excellent Cash Value.