2012 Nissan Altima

Great car

by from FLORIDA on September 14, 2017

Everything I was looking for was in this car! It's great on gas and the body style is exactly what I wanted.
Not Rated Reliability

Most Reliable car I've owned.

by from Waretown, Nj on September 10, 2017

I am a mother with children and we all fit comfortably, as a coupe. It fits up to 5 people just like a regular sedan. Very roomy, drives great in horrible weather.

Most reliable car ever!

by from South Jersey on September 9, 2017

I bought this car brand new with 9 miles on the odometer. I put 110,000 miles with no issues. At around 115,000, i started to have transmission problems which forced me to sell the car.

Most Reliable Car i Own it

by from Des Moines, Iowa on September 8, 2017

This car met all our needs. It has excellent Milage and excellent to drive on highway. I enjoyed this car very much. Most Reliable Car. I recommend to my friends

Very reliable car. Good fun car to drive.

by from Tuscaloosa, AL on September 8, 2017

As much as i wanna say this car met all of my needs, it did not. It has a 4-cyl engine in it and isn't too quick but with the FWD drive-train its extremely good at taking on and attacking corners. There is an option for a 3.5 V6 which i couldn't find in my area so i wasn't able to obtain one. I have the 2-door version so i couldn't be happier with the overall look of the car. The 4-door is much better for a family style car as it has more trunk space and more cabin space, but that is what you deal with if you opt to get a "coupe" version. My overall thoughts are pretty clear by the ratings i have chosen, but don't let my opinion be yours. Overall this car has been very fun to drive and i think anyone will enjoy it, but its just time for me to move on to something that I will enjoy even more.

Very reliable nice big car, but pretty plain.

by from pueblo, Colorado on September 1, 2017

Nice car very reliable I own the 2.5s, but would love if it had a V6 not alot of power not sluggish though, pretty plain car in my opinion especially for a 2012 the 2013 models look better. inside is also very plain dont like the cloth on the doors but do like the manual shifting mode.

Good bang for your buck

by from on August 31, 2017

This car is I Stanley good on gas millage for its size I pull about 30 mpg with this car and it's a mid size sedan. Performance is good on the sedan but awesome on the coupe. Interior space is amazing I'm about 6'1 and with my seat where I normally keep it I stop have more than enough room for people in the back. This car is really nice I love it and honestly think ill keep this car till it dies.

Very reliable car. Lots of pep yet good gas milea.

by from Lewes, DE on August 30, 2017

Great family car. Great gas mileage, comfortable, low maintenance, and very reliable. Rides well too.

Sorry I lost Blue

by from Newport News, VA on August 29, 2017

Blue was my 2012 Nisan Altima, the first car I ever purchased & drove for 2 years & 1 month before someone rear ended me & totaled her (sad face w/ tears) she was a really good car, great on gas, smooth ride. At the time I purchased her I didn't know what features I liked in cars but she had what I needed at that time.... an aux cord socket (ha ha ha) everything else was pretty basic, no Bluetooth, cloth seats, standard rims, & standard engine (4 cylinder), by w/ 32k on for $14k I think she was pretty good

Very stylish and very dependable

by from Durham, NC on August 25, 2017

This car has been a pleasure to drive. It's comfortable for the driver and all passengers. Dual AC. Bluetooth. Back up camera. XM radio. Sleek interior AND exterior.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Nissan Altima