2015 Altima

2015 Nissan Altima

2015 Nissan Altima

Have You Driven the 2015 Nissan Altima?

Nicest car since my 1999 Lincoln Town Car

by Altima Driver from Texas on Sun Dec 20 2015

Got hooked on Nissan Altima after buying a 2011 for my daughter. Bought a 2014 for myself and the 2015 for my wife. The gas mileage has been great, especially on the highway, exceeding the 38 mpg EPA estimate by as much as 2 mpg. The 182hp engine has plenty of power for a four cylinder. The front seats are quite comfortable plus, having just ridden over 1000 miles in the back seat, I can attest to their comfort as well. Overall, a great car by Nissan.

Love my Altima

by NOLA Altima from Covington, LA on Wed Aug 26 2015

I just purchased my second Altima, my family's 5th. I love this car. The security features are excellent. I walked away from an almost head-on collision with a Ford F150 pickup doing 35 mph. The crumple zone of the hood and the dropping down of the engine saved me. My daughter also had an Altima that she was in a head on collision with her doing 30 and the other car doing 40 mph, and she walked away from that one too. I believe in the longevity of the car. My car was 6 1/2 years old, and if I hadn't been in an accident, I would be driving it another 3 or 4 years. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a four door, reasonably priced vehicle!

Excellent vehicle

by Artie B. from Philly area on Thu Mar 12 2015

Best 4 cylinder car I've driven yet. Fantastic mileage....I get between 450 and 500 miles to a tankful of gas. City driving about 27 mpg, and highway/turnpike driving, between 65-70 mph, i get over 40 mpg easily, and sometimes as high as 46 mpg....sometimes I think they sold me a hybrid.

take nothing for ranted

by old driver from Salton City, CA on Sun Jun 14 2015

I settled for the color I had the least dislike for. The 8 way power seat and quality interior are something you must experience. Words fail to convey how much extra comfort you get for a bad back and leg position strain. READ THE MANUAL. So many new good things that it will take a few days to learn them. A Sales person who greets you with a smile and a hand out stretched with" can I help you" Is where to start a good relation ship for the life of the car.

Nicki Nissan Sport + Luxary

by I Got What I Wanted from Greenville, SC on Sat Dec 19 2015

I purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima at HQ Nissan in Columbus Ga from a salesman by the name of Marlon Colquitt and I have to say I got what I wanted. I call her Nicki Nissan. I have never had a more sporty looking car that still has the comforts of a luxary Car. The service that at HQ Nissan is unsurpassed. Everyone is so very friendly and helpful. They make you feel like family. Marlon, the salesman went to work to get me the best deal possible. He didn't try to sell me the car they felt I should get but the one that I wanted down to the color of the interior to the wheels. Thanks Marlon and HQ Nissan

Great quality for the amount paid!

by Nissan Owner from Tampa, Fl. on Mon Jun 22 2015

I bought this car about a month ago and have already managed to put 2,000 miles on it. I am in love! I have had no problems with this car, previous models seemed to have a lot of issues but Nissan has set the bar higher by doing some minor changes. You get more features than you do in the majority of competitors. The only issue I have with this car is how often it needs to be cleaned, inside and out, for some reason the material used for the center console always has a residue seeped in that's hard to remove. I will say that the transmission and engine become loud after a while, but it sounds good when you put it into sport mode. The "shifting" amuses me, but the CVT transmission can really put out some power; for a 4 cylinder I can speed up pretty quick on the highway when needed. I owned a 2002 Infiniti G20 before I traded it in for a white 2015 Altima and it has exceeded my expectations immensely. I would definitely recommend this car and I will always buy from Nissan/Infiniti. Props to the engineers and designers.

Excellent Car

by Motorguy from Wilmington, DE on Tue May 05 2015

Car: .2015 Altima 4 Door SV .4 Cylinder .Tech Package .Navigation .Back-up Camera Highs: .Terrific Gas Mileage: 37-41 Highway; 22-26 City .Regular Unleaded Fuel (Not Premium) .Large Truck .Spacious cabin .Acceleration power. .Comfortable Seating .Great Handling - handles like smaller car .Easy to parallel park with back-up camera .Great Radio .Intuitive GPS and other car performance related information Lows: .Needs an covered, quickly accessible space for spare change. .Acceleration drone under hard acceleration. After I purchased my car the dealer told me they sold a lot of Altimas. It is evident this is one very well envisioned and executed car.

Nice Family Sedan

by Smitty from Kansas on Fri May 08 2015

2015 Altima SL....My wife and I have similar driving styles...cautious with light to moderate acceleration. We find the CVT to be an asset, delivering smooth power and a consistent 30 MPG city. Aggressive drivers probably won't like the CVT due to the engine revs. The leather seats are the most comfortable in any mid sized sedan that we drove. The suspension dampened the road bumps better than any other in it's class. As an engineer, I find the Altima, very well designed and a good value.

Excellent car for the price

by Marlins' Fan from Miami, Florida on Sun Jun 07 2015

So far I'm enjoying the car. The ride is smooth and I like the looks of the car. I also get great mileage.

Classy Car very smooth

by Stormy from Madison, Wi on Sun Aug 09 2015

Drive it and you will fall in love with it. I added a spoiler for sportiness for the exterior . It's so smooth that you gave to be careful not to go faster than you should. 3rd Altima for me, after driving twelve other cars I still liked this the best for the value

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27

Our Take on the 2015 Nissan Altima

Two model years after bringing up the rear in a Cars.com comparison of midsize family sedans, the 2015 Altima has again faltered in the Cars.com $27,000 Midsize Sedan Challenge — despite its success as the third-best-selling midsize sedan in the U.S.

In one of the most competitive classes in the car market, the generally capable 2015 Nissan Altima is hamstrung by subpar drivability — an unrefined transmission and associated engine noise.

Our Nissan Altima test car was a 2.5 SV with the standard 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine. Trim levels include base, S, SV and SL, the higher three of which are offered with an optional 3.5-liter V-6 that changes the trim name to 3.5. All Altimas... Read More