2018 Nissan Armada consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Armada Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Armada
Shop the 2018 Nissan Armada

Big muscular Car

Super big muscle car lots of room for big adults good safety features and has a good handling good visibility lots of gadgets to work with

Great vehicle

This car meets all my needs is very spacious And looks really good design, great features. And powerful engine best vehicle that I ever bought

I was sold on this vehicle after we test drove it

well for myself and my wife we couldn't go wrong on our choice of the SUV we bought. this vehicle has it all with the looks, performance and style.

Fully loaded beast

This SUV has everything any size family could ask for, space, comfort, entertainment for the kids...well worth the extra money. This is my second Armada and probably not the last! Great vehicle Nissan!

Most luxury suv

This suv has evrything i could ask for great support of the v8 also tvs and so many other great automatic seats and great entertainment for the whole family

Love our Armada!

It was everything we were looking for when upgrading from our Nissan Murano to our Nissan Armada! The transition was smooth and was the perfect amount of space we were looking for up grading to a bigger vehicle!

Very nice

Very plush inside. It’s like Driving a tank and ridding in luxury. Great family car and lots of extras for the kids. Very much glad we purchased.

It's a pleasure

Vehicle is a pure pleasure inside and out. The only knock I could come up with is the vehicle is a little top-heavy. But it's not supposed to be a sports car!

Awesome family SUV only needs headlight adjustment

Love this large family SUV but one serious problem the headlight beams are angled way too far to the ground leaving only about 25 feet of lighted road in front of you. This is extremely dangerous and there are many complaints online! Dealer told us that headlights are not adjustable up-and-down it’s very dangerous to drive on dark roads!! this is a major flaw that Nissan has yet to correct. Why hasn’t NTSB not recalled theirs yet???

The most spacious and safest car

The Armada is a great car for large families and passenger pick up. Everyone seats comfortably and lots of legroom. For long trips, the driver can listen to music, while passengers can watch movies through headphones. It has many sensors that can tell you of any nearby obstacles.