2004 Nissan Frontier

My 7th Nissan

by from Wyoming and Utah on October 5, 2010

Supercharged V-6 crew cab with long bed. No repairs, just regular maintenance. Use Mobil1 and follow owner's manual on 30-second warm-up before driving. Very smooth ride on good roads, and never gets jiggly like the Ford Ranger does. Steady and secure, whether navigating through a blizzard or blasting down a deserted highway at 100 mph. Nimble and quick in traffic, but has a wide turning circle (you can expect to do 3-point turns often). Mileage at 75mph is a dismal 16, but keeping the speed down to 60 gets me 20 mpg.

2004 Frontier best car I ever owned.

by from Houston, Austin, Texas area on July 8, 2011

I bought this truck new in 2004. since then I have put over 123,000 miles on it and NEVER had a major problem with it. My only complaint is the gas mileage which averages about 16 - 21 for me. other then that it has been a work horse for me and very reliable. It was a great deal for the money. I would buy another one today and may do so soon just to update.

very reliable

by from idaho on September 20, 2006

I have 79000 miles now and it is still going strong. very good truck i would definately buy again. this is my 5th truck and first nissan it is buy far the best. excellent off road vehicle with lift...

Reliable ride

by from Phoenix, AZ on July 24, 2015

I bought my 4-cylinder XE new and have almost 120,000 miles on it. I have never had any major problems with it. I still get at least 23MPG (I've seen up to 27 highway), and parts (when needed) are cheap. Regular maintenance like changing the oil goes a long way.

great truck

by from tampa on February 27, 2012

Useful truck, which was needed for going to work and transporting and storing large items. Will come in handy for all uses!

Great truck

by from Lancaster,California on September 24, 2013

Excellent truck, bought it used ans still drives like a new truck. The manual transmission is very effective on long hauls, and v-6 engine is very torquie. Could use a little more power going uphill, but has overall very smooth acceleration. No problems at all. Perfect work truck, being brew cab and all.

get frontier now

by from cathedral on January 20, 2010

its like a bull, good on gas, i had this truck used but its like new, I just like toyota or nissan are the best

Very dependable

by from Frankfurt, Germany on June 18, 2007

I have been driving mine for 3 years now and have had no problems except for minor wear and tear. Will continue buying Nissans.

Bought this Truck

by from phoenix, az on November 13, 2008

Its my third Nissan and i am very pleased with it. Some times we get a bad apple, glad i picked a good one. A happy Arizona native.

Been a great truck

by from Lexington, KY on May 4, 2017

This truck has cost me very little to keep on the road. I've owned it since new and would buy it again.