2013 Frontier

2013 Nissan Frontier

2013 Nissan Frontier

4.5

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design

Have You Driven the 2013 Nissan Frontier?

2013 SV V6 Nissan Frontier

by Joe from Dixie on Fri Jul 19 2013

This will be my primary vehicle, to be used as an all round pickup for Transportation, Hauling & Towing Ability, with Gas Mileage being a high priority as well. I looked at all of the New Pickup's,, includeing Full Size. It came down to between a Chevy Silverado Extended Cab V6 Work Truck, A V6 Toyota Tacoma, and the SV V6 Nissan Frontier. In the End, for me,, I chose the 2013 Nissan Frontier SV V6. Nissan just offered too much more for the money than all of the other's. It outpulls the Chevy Silverado V6 Extened Cab and cost's way less. The Toyota Tacoma V6 equiped with the Extra Oil Cooler would have cost so much more also. Also,, for those that don't know,, Me Included; The Nissan Frontier's with the V6 Engine's are now rated as 1/2 Ton Pickup's! And So State's on the Certificate of Origin. I rated Reliability 5 Star's based on My 1993 Nissan 4 cylinder pickup, that I purchased New 20 Year's ago,, and is still running very good. I won't know what the Reliability of the 2013 SV V6 Frontier for at least another 10 to 20 year's. After parking the New Frontier in the Garage,, I'm really glad that I didn't go Full Size,, cause the New Frontier's are so much bigger than they were back in 1993...:-) I can't advise anybody else which Pickup to Buy,, but I've shared what I did, and My Thought's. Good Luck Joe

Great truck for the money!

by Frontier Andy from St.Paul, MN on Wed Oct 23 2013

I purchased a 6 speed manual 2013 Frontier SV 4X4 Crew Cab. I travelled about 200 miles to find a manual, but it was worth it. Great handling, great acceleration, really fun to drive! My wish list of improvements- a bit more legroom in back and a better sound system. Besides that, I couldn't be happier!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

2013 Nissan Frontier SV 4X4

by SoTacMatt from Tacoma, WA on Sat Aug 10 2013

This was our first "new" purchase. I had my heart set on a Toyota Tacoma. We went to try out this model because we were concerned about the leg room in the back seat. So the first thing I did was get in the back. I was easily able to sit back there and even move to the other side with no problem. The interior is comfortable. The seat material can be a bit irritating to bare skin. Everything is within easy reach. I only wish I had a model with the sliding rear window. The CD player isn't listed as MP3 capable. I wish it was. It does have an auxiliary input - so I can play music from my phone. There is an iPod connector under the arm rest, but I don't have that cable with me often. I'm not ready to by an extra one for the truck. The Bluetooth for the cell phone works great! Everyone says they can hear me well. A couple of upgrades I'm planning on is a bed liner and cover, a trailer hitch and wiring. The truck is already prepped for both! Just bolt on and ready to go. I'm very please with this truck. I'm looking forward to taking it camping at the end of the month. If you want a mid-sized four door truck with room in the back, don't skip over the Nissan Frontier SV.

Rock solid

by vehicle enthusiast from Lafayette, Indiana on Tue Jun 25 2013

I was drawn to the Frontier because of rock solid performance boxed frame, mileage, haulling capacity and tie down features in the truck bed. 4 x 4 all still under $30,000 I have owned many Nissan's in the past and I can honestly say they all were top performers. Same with the Frontier. I am a tall person 6'4" and have plenty of room in the truck. I looked at all the other brands and Toyota wanted 6000 - 8000 dollars more for the same truck options I have on mine. Chevy and Ford were expensive too and larger and used more gas. It is simply the best choice for what I do and need from a truck.

best truck for the money

by truk from Long Beach, CA on Mon Dec 02 2013

I got a great deal on this 4 door truck thanks to cars.com. I've driven Fords, and Toyota's before, but the dealers were reluctant to negotiate.

great value

by careym from covington,la on Mon Oct 21 2013

a lot of truck for under 23K, great value a lot of truck for under 23K, great value a lot of truck for under 23K, great value

I love my truck.

by Stuckinaloop from SFCA on Sat Mar 28 2015

I do small package delivery In San Francisco and this truck does everything that I need, I have the most basic of basic model.. It was $2500 cheaper than the Toyota. I think that my favorite part is that I can open the hood and not only see but am able to touch and work on all of the parts. It is a joy to work on.

So far, very happy with the SL 4x4

by LowRider from NE Oklahoma on Sat Jul 06 2013

Very solid, hitting EPA right off the lot (I expect this will improve). I wanted a truck that would fit in my garage, be 1/2 Jeep and 1/2 pickup. I chose the Frontier over the Toyota because it felt a little bigger and was more price competitive (both have excellent reputations). The only thing I've found that I DON'T like about the truck is the positioning of the back-up camera. It is hard to see the screen if any daylight is coming inside the truck.

most comfortable truck i've owned

by gun enthusiast from New Ringgold,Pa on Fri Jun 07 2013

this truck has plenty of room,power and comfort at an affordable price.I've usually had Toyota trucks but I drove both and decided on the "Nissan for the best value for the cost.Purchased at Kelly Nissan.

Newest truck I have purchased in 11 years.

by Just a working man and his truck from Anaheim, CA on Sat Aug 10 2013

I give this truck about a 9 over all. It has a very good looking appearance inside and out, very comfortable to drive, handles really awesome on the road and most of all, great power under the hood when you need it. Also, a load of very nice and welcomed features. Little improvement needed.

1 2 3 4 5