2020 Nissan Frontier consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Frontier Nissan
Explore the 2020 Nissan Frontier
Shop the 2020 Nissan Frontier

Nice Truck.

As one of the owners has shared, all the sudden the truck just stops and hardly moves again even with 4lo, the car dealer said it just has to replace the clutch system all cover with the guaranty, there is no evidence what could cause the failure as those trucks ussualy the clutch system failed after 25k miles, 8K miles so far for my truck.

Best midsize no-nonsense truck

Powerful V6 that is meant for a truck, excellent towing, lots of headroom and I don't knock myself silly entering like on the Tacoma. It has a real truck feel.

2.4

Intermittent hesitation

The Frontier will sometimes stop. The gas is applied but the vehicle will just stop moving, the engine does not rev up. We where almost hit when the truck stop moving in a intersection even putting the gas pedal to the floor had no effect. After about 10 seconds the truck continued as normal (gas tank full). Intermittently the truck hesitates whilst driving then proceeds as if nothing happened. The dealer finds no computer error codes. Contacted Nissan North America for help. 1000 miles on the new truck. Will consider Lemon Law if it comes to that.

Most reliable car I’ve owned

Great reliable vehicle. This is my second Frontier and my fourth Nissan.it’s a smooth comfortable ride. I keep up with routine oil changes and service and it pays of with Nissans.

Traded 2016 for 2020 and Very Happy

Traded in my 2016 Frontier for a 2020....Same vehicle but different...In a Better way. 9 speed transmission is much better and has the appearance of more power. Handles better. Nothing fancy about interior but what I want vs. paying MUCH more for other brands. Would have been 5 stars across the board but other vehicles are more comfortable....but you will pay for it

First Pickup I've Owned

The Frontier surprised me in the fact that it did't feel like a truck when I drove it. I needed a truck for yard projects and towing my motorcycles and the Nissan Maxima couldn't do that. I knew I was giving up comfort, looks and some bells/whistles for a pickup truck but the ride, style of some of the features of the Frontier impressed me enough that I purchased it. I really like my truck so far!

3.7

thought I was getting more features

The manager told me I had more features. I didnt really notice how wrong he was until I got home. Shame on me and my sales person.

Great Truck

I love the performances of my truck. Its beautiful in and out and I am very grateful to Nissan for the great truck they have built

Great truck for price

Strong engine for towing (6 cyl). Recommend fully loaded option. A great ride. Sound system is loud and clear. Good gas mileage. Among the best in mid sized truck class

Awesome Midnight Frontier.

The best truck I have ever owned. Love the color and performance .Abby and Billy were exceptional to work with.. Excellent Dealership. Will recommend them.