2012 Nissan Gt R

Bargain Supercar

by from New England on June 14, 2011

With 0-60 near or under 3 seconds, the 2012 version of this Nissan is significantly faster than my Ferrari F430. It handles unbelievably well and is as fast as the new Porsche Turbo yet it's under $100K. The stability system seems to let me drive seemingly with the skills of a professional driver. You get supercar performance at a relatively low price (compared to the Euro supercars). Downsides are: it's incredibly noisy to the point I'm thinking I'm losing my hearing, the interior could be better for the price (see Audi), and the ride is horrible even in the best setting. This is not a car to go for a long drive of over 50 miles. I haven't had any problems yet, but I've read the tires don't last more than 9K miles. The styling is just fair when compared to Euro supercars. While I really enjoy my brief periods in the car, I would NOT recommend this to any of my friends unless they were single with numerous vehicles in their garage - it's a weekend toy, not a daily commuter vehicle.

fastest car i ever had

by from Fresno,CA on October 21, 2011

This car is one of the best cars you can get for this price. It has great overall rating, aspecially performance. They can go 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and 1/4 mile in 11.2 seconds. It goes around the nurbergring 9th fastest out of all 2012 cars that are production cars.

2012 GTR

by from DEERFEILD ILL on December 26, 2011

BEST CAR YET I HAVE OWNED AFTER 40 + CARS THIS CAR IS SO FUN TO DRIVE I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE SEE IT THEY DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT IT IS AND THEY JUST STARE AT THE CAR

Amazing

by from Bay Area Ca on November 6, 2011

This car is amazing in so many ways. Worth much more than the asking price. Very limited production but worth the wait. bought the Black Edition

the supercar killer of 2012

by from IL on February 20, 2012

Perfect performance, perfect acceleration, perfect speed! Just one disadvantage, the underpan is so hard. But as a man do not care too much about it. Perfect car.

awesome

by from Rochester, NY on March 29, 2011

I have own many sports cars ranging from lamborghinis to ferraris to aston martins to maseratis and this has to be by far the one with the best exterior styling in my opinion and with that is a blast to drive. It handles very seemingly smooth on my personal track and seems like a charm when I decide to drive it to the clubs. I generally choose this over my gumpert simply because I like the size compared to it. It almost screams muscle. I love my gtr.

Most amazing car I've owned

by from on April 4, 2017

Race car built for every day driving. Perfect blend of speed and performance. Owned plenty of luxury cars, this tops them all.

the most comfortable car I've had

by from milwaukee on May 9, 2017

it is very powerful and it gets a lot of attention. I would recommend it, but it is a little bit expensive┬┐

Our Expert Review: 2012 Nissan Gt R