1989 Nissan Maxima Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1989 Nissan Maxima
Average based on 3 reviews

Car for high school driving kids

by from Lincoln, NE on February 27, 2012

My sophomore daughter was hesitant to get the car upon first inspection, but after I made her drive it, she even liked it. The car has accessible features, a clean look and good construction. There's little rust for the age and though we've put a bit of money into it in terms of an over-all tune up, it's a great car. Our mechanic has assured me it will be a great car for the next 3 years of high school.

my baby

by from north carolina on December 10, 2006

i love that i all ways wanted one so i bought one for 500 dollars in exllents condson nothing wrong with it

The Best Car I Have Ever Owned

by from Portage, WI on November 22, 2006

Ahh the 89 Maxima, For many of us it brings back memories, The 89 Maxima was first year of the 3rd generation Maxima. These car's were beautifully engineered, the engines were perfect, and the styling looked like a 4 door sprts car, truly this was the car back in the day, I still own mine and it has been good to me except for some suspension work. Otherwise it has been like a child to me. I definately recommend this car to anyone. Here is some specs on my 89' Maxima Specs. S.E trim 190 H.p. Infinti engineered v-6 black 5 speed manual Bose Sound power everything. Truly one of the most well marveled cars on the road.