1994 Nissan Maxima

the best car

by from new zealand on May 29, 2006

this cars is the best car i have ever been in. when we over took this logging truck on the hill it did'nt even struggle. its nice and warm in side. and it has strategicly place speakers for ultimate sound.

My frist car

by from Long Island, NY on October 8, 2014

this Maxima is sweet, its fun to drive. i always enjoying the V6 engine a lot. , the car feels like a tank but drives like a sports car!

Maybe I just have bad luck

by from Racine,WI on March 9, 2008

Well the car was alright when I bought it, but a few weeks after that the muffler went. Then the repairs just kept happening. I bought the car for $2,400 and put in probably $3,000 in the first few months. Since then it really hasn't given me much trouble. The only probably now is that the muffler is going again (only been 4 years) so I am going to sell the thing and buy a more fuel efficient car.

Nice looking car, not reliable

by from Bowling Green, KY on March 12, 2009

I bought a used 94 Maxima in 1999; only had it about a year & 1/2 when the transmission went out :( after the repair it never seemed right, and I never trusted again. Quickly replaced! I would still try a newer model Maxima, as the reviews seem ok for reliability, other than perhaps an issue with the exhaust system.

Nice Car for the money

by from New York on July 28, 2009

Nissan makes a Nice reliable car. Good for a second car or teenage driver. I would recommend this car

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)