2003 Nissan Maxima

Good condition. Needs tire rwple

by from RICHMOND on September 14, 2017

It has ran so well for 4 years that i have owned it. At the moment needs some small matnance , motor in great condition, transsmition great. Just need some tire replacment and needs to pass inspection but im currently unempolyed so i cant effer anything for it. Its parked until some tune up done and tire change so that it could pass state inspection. Everything else runs well. This car done me and my family wonders.

Great city car with a kick to it

by on August 21, 2017

My family owned this car for about 10 years and I drove it around in a relatively large big city for 4+ years. It's a great ride with lots of space. 5 seats and a large trunk! The SE I had was manual transmission and I loved it! You could really feel it pick up when you give it some gas. Great feeling and isn't like all other cars that just "cruise" around. The only downside is that there is not a great turning-range so U-turns can be tough if there isn't at least two lanes to turn into.

Best quality for price.

by from olympia, wa on July 22, 2017

exceeds all expectations. holds enough gas to take you anywhere, has enough power to escape tight situations and comfortable for the passengers as well as drivers.

I think Nissan's are the best

by from Des Moines ia on July 19, 2017

I really can't say because I do not have the vehicle but Nissan's run pretty good if you take care of it it'll run for a long time
Not Rated Reliability

Dependable if maintenance is up to par

by from Memphis on May 24, 2017

Very nice car smooth ride thumbs up keep up the good work making quality cars for The American public

Excellent Underestimated Car

by from on May 10, 2017

This is perhaps the best used car I've ever owned. It's medium-sized, yet low profiled and sturdy. Hugs the road yet drives comfortably with power when you need it. Smooth and sporty, good visibility, reliability, nice stereo, etc. Hasn't broken down once. Just a pleasure to drive.

Gold 2003 Nissan Maxima GLE-beige leather-Loaded!

by from Jonesboro, AR on May 8, 2017

This car is loaded! Near 190,000 miles and it is still running good. Should be able to get 250,000 miles out of it. Have had a few minor problems with camshaft position sensors bank 1 and 2 throwing check engine codes, and also crankshaft position sensor. Crankshaft/camshaft position sensors cause car to stall in traffic or be hard to start. Very sensitive--don't buy aftermarket parts; order from local auto store or dependable online retail. Timing chain rattles with sudden floored acceleration from a dead stop indicating I might need to replace sometime in the future. Had some problem also with old gas cap causing it to throw check engine light which was fixed when gas cap was replaced (this also is very sensitive). V6 engine has enough power to cruise on long highway trips. This car is very comfortable for long highway trips with fully adjustable, heated leather driver and passenger front seats. Air is so cold it will freeze you without a throw even in hot humid southern summers. Heated leather steering wheel is great for those cold winter mornings. Regular maintenance and this car will go as long as you need it to. I love this car and will hate to give it up eventually.

2003 Maxima GLE

by from New Windsor, NY on April 18, 2017

Well, I bought this car in 2004 and I must say it has been the best car I have ever owned. It had 11,000 miles on it when I bought it and now it has 235,850 miles on it. I had a set of spark plugs installed at 95,000 and I am still running on those same plugs. I have done all the maintenance through out the years due to wear and tear and keep the car very clean, I still get 28 to 30 mpg with it when on strips, and 20 + mpg around town. I believe if you take car of your car it will last you a long time. It has been and still is a great car.

Fun, sporty, and reliable sedan

by from on April 7, 2017

I bought my 2003 Maxima to replace a failing old car that I loved dearly. It wasn't long before the Maxima replaced my previous car as dependable and even more fun to drive. I had the Titanium package which came in a very nice unique silver color and was equipped with the 6-speed manual, heated seats, a surprisingly great Bose radio, and a heated steering wheel. The VQ35 engine combined with this transmission are a blast, great power and handling. No one would ever suspect this car is as quick and fun to drive as it is, but it easily runs with modern budget sport sedans. It's also impeccably reliable, I never had any major issue in the years I owned it nor did it ever let me down. I wound it out through the gears regularly and still achieved 22 mpg average. You absolutely cannot go wrong with this car, it's a hidden gem. Modern day comparable cars are in a higher price tier, especially if you're looking for a manual transmission sedan with a six cylinder.

very good car

by from orland park il on March 20, 2017

one of the best cars, very good car and fast and sporty,very gooooooooooooooooood and fasssssssssssssst