2007 Nissan Maxima

I Love my new car

by from Wilmington on September 9, 2017

My dream car thanks cars.com I love my new car, the drive was great.. the seller was so polite... thank you
Not Rated Reliability

Very Reliable. Owned for 10 years with no issues!!

by on August 30, 2017

This car is fantastic. Tons of power, comes with top of the line tech for its year including heated steering wheel and bluetooth phone connectivity among many other options. Had nothing go wrong in 10 years and 100000 miles of driving it.

Best car to drive

by from MI on August 6, 2017

I will encourage any Friends or Family member to invest in Nissan Maxima the drive for last in ever. solid, strong and power.

my first maxima

by from tamarac on July 8, 2017

This was my first, but not my last maxima. I love the performance and reliability of the vehicle. I love the four tailpipes, which makes it look high performance. I ended up selling it due to some ABS brake issues. If it were not for that, I would have kept the car.

Got me were i needed to be

by from Rock Hill on July 3, 2017

Great first car. I drove it for a yr i i recently had twins i nees a bigger car. Theres definatly not enough room for all of my kids ita great on gas may need a few minor repairs but over all os an awsome car.

Best First Car for New Drivers!!!

by from Talladega, AL on June 19, 2017

This is my first car and my only car. Even though it is 10 years, I believe it still runs just as good as ever. Never broke down, even with its approximately 133,000 miles on it. and about 10,000 of those were after I bought it from it's previous owner. Very* reliable and all of its luxuries add to it. (ex: heated seats, memory seats, power steering wheel and seats, sun roof, v6 engine, leather seats, Bose stereo, and more) make it worth the age! My best friend has an Altima the same color as my Maxima but her's is 4 years newer and all of our friends always said my car is the nicer because it's more luxurious.

A great car for the money spent.

by from Webster, NY on April 29, 2017

This 2007 Nissan has been a great car for me. I would keep it, but I need an SUV for travel. I am the second owner because I bought this car as a 3 year lease return in 2010. I have driven it 70,000 miles, while sharing mileage with another vehicle. I believe this car has many more miles with less than 1 yo tires and new brakes. Extremely reliable car!

Love my car !!

by from east providence, ri on March 29, 2017

waited years to purchase a nissan maxima, there is nothing that I don love about this car name her Fiona. my car is fully loaded and the heated seats and steering wheel come in handy in the winter.

Love my car !!

by from east providence, ri on March 29, 2017

most reliable car i've owned

by from albany ny on March 29, 2017

great car, lots of power and fun to drive while also being reliable. i have had this car for some time now and would now go back

Our Expert Review: 2007 Nissan Maxima