2012 Nissan Maxima

Very Reliable and Very, Very Fun To Drive!!

by from Versailles, Indiana on September 10, 2017

It's a great car. Very reliable and fun to drive. Great handling and very powerful. It's a true sleeper. Quicker than most!! No problems thus far. It just turned 102K and it's not noticeable. Although I wouldn't buy it new, I would truly recommend this vehicle. The Maxima is a fairly expensive car to buy new, but the resale value is horrible. About 40% of the cost to buy it new will be lost in the first couple years. I would definitely recommend buying it, but buying one a couple years old with low miles vs buying it new. If buying one new, I definitely recommend getting the gap insurance with your loan. All in all, it's a great car. My 2012 Maxima has been back and forth to the most southern part of Eastern Alabama several times, and I'm still not afraid of its reliability one bit to travel there again. It's just a great, fun car.

Very long lasting car

by from Kansas on September 6, 2017

Expected all needs, the car is very long lasting never one problem, maintenance is very cheap beer a big amount out of pocket

great reliable very clean and powerful car

by from mansfield on August 20, 2017

Very reliable for family and comfort to the best leather navigation and tech package . very clean and strong engine and transmission

Most Reliable car

by from Piscataway, NJ on August 10, 2017

Blend of Power and comfort . A nice to drive vehicle with most of the features included. Mileage is not compromised as well considering the solid V6 power.

Hidden gem

by from St Louis, Missouri on August 4, 2017

Found a 2012 SV with low miles and thought I'd give it a chance. The car feels so solid and planted to the ground, which I love. I would definitely opt for the SV trim to get the upgraded styling on the outside. Definitely wish I would've gotten navigation, because the Bluetooth only works for phone calls. The car is pretty quick, which I was not expecting at all. Everyone is weary about the CVT, admittedly I am too, but my car now has 83k miles and hasn't had one slip up. It's been to Ontario to Missouri 3 times and all across the USA with no issues. Definitely a hidden gem that most people overlook. Give it a try, you might be surprised

Love this car!

by on July 31, 2017

Rides smooth, reliable, looks great, all the bells and whistles! Even the base models come with plenty of options. Will continue to go with Maximas

car is very reliable

by from sewell on July 4, 2017

the car is pretty comfortable, its a fast car because it is a sports car. i believe there are two usb ports

Uses car for Havingfun

Great Vehicle

by from Washington DC on June 27, 2017

The car has superior handling and it meets all of my needs. I cannot ask for a better vehicle. I will purchase a new Maxima in the future.

Great reliable car

by from Houston, TX on June 19, 2017

I had one I bought new that was loaded out with the Premium and Sport packages. Plenty of room for full size adults, easy to drive, well fitted with tech gadgets, love the set extensions for extra support.

nissan maxima

by from charleston, wv on April 24, 2017

i have had very good luck, and a great owner experience with my maxima, i have 160k miles on the car, and have only done routine maintenance.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Nissan Maxima