2020 Nissan Maxima consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Nissan Maxima
Shop the 2020 Nissan Maxima
4.0

Issues with the maxima

I have had my 2020 maxima for some months now and I actually love the car. It is a smooth get up and go vehicle. the interior is lovely. The only concerns I am having about the car is that when I have the AC on, its like water is just pouring from underneath the car when I stop, the catylic converters seem to be stopping up because when on the hwy i smell the aweful rotten egg smell. the driver side headlight somehow keeps moisture inside and not sure why this happens but it causes a warning alert that the headlight system error is having and when have headlights on at night, i notice that headlight starts blinking bad. when have the car in reverse, i hear a loud like rubbing noise from the brakes and the rotors get rusted bad. just wandering if anyone else are having these same issues with the 2020 nissan maxima??

Great car!

I love my Nissan Maxima! Very sporty and the panoramic sunroof/moonroof was an added bonus. The interior is great and since it is only me, the car is perfect!

Excellent product

It is the best blend of economy, performance, and luxury. The engine has excellent get up and go. I got the platinum reserve package and the burgundy interior looks awesome.

new maxima

the maxima has style quality power .and great value. the interior is spacious and appealing.I look forward to driving a good car with comfort and reliability

Love the sleek design

I love the panoramic sun and moon roof, the performance is on point!! All the interior comforts are great, the leather stitching is beautiful! I am very happy with my purchase!

The most luxurious car I have owned and I love it!

The maxima has excellent horse power ! This car has a 10/10 performance and handling rating ! Highly recommend. Also the deep blue pearl color is truly amazing in the sunlight !!

Great Handling Car

The vehicle is Sporty, has great handling and awesome pickup. Plenty of headroom and legroom. The car is good on both the highway and in the city.

I love the way my car performs

This is the most reliable car and the performs is out standing and the extra features is great also and they are good to have

Most reliable car I own

I love it it roomy an full size it's very sporty an loaded with everything the price was just right these cars are reliable it's very good on gas

best suv!!!

Had a fantastic experience buying my vehicle from Woodfield Nissan! Erika is great to work with. It was a one-stop shop for all of my questions and made car buying a worry-free experience. I also feel that I got an exceptional value and was offered a high level of customer service. Highly recommend going to Erika and Woodfield Nissan if you're in the market for a new or slightly used vehicle.