2017 Nissan Murano consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Murano Nissan
Explore the 2017 Nissan Murano
Shop the 2017 Nissan Murano

Excellent SUV Choice!

The Murano is wonderful! We love it and it’s our second one over past ten years. Great comfort, roomy and excellent style. We have never had any major issues.

Paint job on mine.

Only thing is sorry paint job on the 2017 Murano I have . Went to car wash you use the sprayers. Well my paint on top close to sunroof has come off. And loos like crap. Any recalls on paint?

Love my newer Murano !!

Bought a brand new 2020 Murano "S" on March 1,2021 for $26,499 as they wanted to clear the lot of the 2020 models and could not be happier!! I drive a 1993 Mazda 4x4 60 times a year to a ski resort as I do NOT want the Murano to be subjected to the liquid salt applied to the roads here in Idaho. The last day of the season the roads were dry and as I drove out of the crowd at the after ski party....a parent yelled "you drive THIS?" Has only 10,500 miles and is worth now over $32,000 as ALL used cars are usually more than what people paid for them new in the last 2 years.

Stylish and Comfortable

Love all the bells and whistles! I couldn't be happier with this vehicle! drove it from Ohio to Florida - for a long drive, it was so comfortable!

3.1

Why is there no recall on the Liftgate

I own a 2017 Nissan Murano SL. I’ve already had the liftgate repaired once (1 1/2 year ago) because it wouldn’t open. Luckily it was still under warranty. But now it’s not opening again, but I’m a little over 40,000mi now & was quoted $800. Why?? Seems like it’s going to need fixed every year. I have seen MANY people stating the same issues with your liftgates, so why is it not on recall & fixed properly?? To last??? I’m so annoyed!!!

Best vehicle I have owned.

I love my Murano so very much. The way it drives and the look of the vehicle inside and out. Plenty of room for the family.

Nice reliable

Love comfy strong clean reliable this car work good gas mileage good! Interior beautiful clean and love the seats handles snow well! Nissan is good

Great Vehicle

Would be perfect if received what dealer promised. LOVE my vehicle... don't go to Grote... My husband and I went to Grote "just to look" and ended up purchasing a completely different vehicle than originally were looking at. The staff was great in Warsaw... However... Isn't there always a however? However, I have not received what I was promised, nor is the car equipped as promised. I would give Grote an easy five until papers are signed then they do not give a $$$$ about you. They get a VERY DISAPPOINTING negative ten after the sale. Poor follow up on promises and just poor follow up from supposable managers.

Great Value for the money

I love this car. It drives beautifully and it is very comfortable. There is tons of legroom and space in the cargo. Bose Stereo is amazing as well.

GMC Denali

Very reliable car, no problems as of now, has tooken us many places very comfortable to travel in has been pretty good on gas mileage, Its been a great vehicle as of now.