2017 Nissan Murano

Second Murano - better than the firs

by from Park Ridge, IL on April 30, 2017

The artic blue color impresses people and they have asked me what kind of car it is. After 170,000 miles I traded my 2009 Murano for the 2017. The new safety and comfort features make the Murano a true pleasure to drive. Needless to say, the primary reason for my buying the Murano was the proven reliability and lack of significant repairs over he years. The warning system of lights and noise to alert you on vehicles in the blind spots is great because our highways have become NASCAR racetracks. Finally, the Murano drives like a luxury car rather than a truck.

Lovemuranos

by from Quarryville, PA on March 14, 2017

This is my second Murano. A Murano is a classy SUV! The seats are padded and so comfortable and it handles so well on the road.

Reliable & Drivable

by from Taft, CA on April 19, 2017

4.5 stars overall. Over 120,000 miles, only routine maintenance, oil changes, new rear shocks - runs great. The engine, at cruising speeds, is peppy making passing when needed smooth and easy. Ability to stay upright on curves is dependent on front & rear stabilizers AND the strength of tire sidewalls...tradeoff between smoother riding tires and sportier cornering capacity. Should come with security cover for back storage area but that's extra...why have that area if it is not protected from intrusive lookers? My biggest beef is with the pro forma prices of using the built in Bluetooth for calls...can't just say "call" or "dial" BUT have to wait each time for the menu to reach the option desired. Nissan could fix this with a software update - they don't .

Love this car!!!

by from Imlay City, MI on April 23, 2017

I have never liked or been this excited about a car. I have had several new cars over the years but this one is by far my favorite. It could have something to do with all the cool gadgets I got in it. My last two vehicles were Jeep Grand Cherokees and, while I loved the first one, it seems Jeep hasn't yet learned that their stereo and phone connectivity sucks! The microphone for the phone is on the rear view mirror which made for a very noisy call, even more so on rainy or windy days. Nissan's sound quality and connectivity couldn't be better. It's only been a week but so far I have been nothing but impressed. My only complaint is the the angle of the driver seat buckle combined with the seatbelt tongue. The angle is wrong and I find myself constantly pushing the buckle backwards in order to not have it digging into my hip. I do know there is a fix in the works though, and it is nice to know Nissan listens to customer feedback.

comfortable with easy ability to get in and out?

by from Waynesville, MO on March 29, 2017

Easy to drive. I traded in a maxima for the murano. I had a difficult time get in and out of the passenger seat. Murano is easier for the whole family.

Beautiful Car Inside and Out

by from San Antonio, Texas on May 18, 2017

Love the vehicle, my only issue is that there is ONE blind spot when you are trying to look back to see if anyone is coming from the side that the back up camera does not cover. Excellent Gas Mileage

My 3rd Nissan

by from Horseheads ny on May 9, 2017

I've owned 3 nissans, have had great experience with the first 2 and have confidence I will with this one!

So many features

by from Modesto, Ca on June 3, 2017

I love the touch screen, it reads my text messages to me. I also love how the back seats recline which is great for road trips! It rides so smooth even with the 20" rims. My old Murano only had heated seats. This new one has cooling as well. Which is great for CA. More little storage areas which is great for my husband. He never could find a spot for his wallet that wasn't in the way in the old one! The car beeps when there is a hazard ahead and has blind spot warning lights. The back up camera shows not only behind but a 360 view of the car which is great for parking. So many features I love.

Love this car!!!

by from on March 31, 2017

The Murano SL AWD looks great and is fun to drive. It's sporty while being comfortable and high end on the inside.

Buy it!!

by from Cookeville, TN on April 17, 2017

I bought this as my next car after a Chevy equinox and I'm so impressed by it. I don't feel like I'm driving it half the time because it's so easy to drive!