2006 Pathfinder

2006 Nissan Pathfinder

2006 Nissan Pathfinder

4.3

Have You Driven the 2006 Nissan Pathfinder?

LOVED IT SO MUCH I BOUGHT OUT MY LEASE

by LOVE MY PATHFINDER from LYMAN, MAINE on Thu Dec 02 2010

WHAT CAN I SAY I LOVE THIS TRUCK. I LEASED THIS PATHFINDER S AND ENDED UP BUYING OUT MY LEASE. I HAVE A HEAVY FOOT AND THIS TRUCK DOESNT DISAPPOINT. I HAVE NO WORRIES ABOUT PULLING OUT INTO TRAFFIC OR ONTO THE HIGHWAY THE TRUCK HAS A LOT OF GET UP AND GO. THE PATHFINDER HAS A LOT OF CARGO ROOM WITH ALL THE SEATS DOWN I HAVE HAD TWO DIFFRENT FULL SIZE COUCHES IN THE BACK OF THIS (I HAD TO SECURE THE HATCH BECAUSE THEY HUNG OUT THE BACK A LITTLE BIT) BUT HOW MANY SUVS CAN SAY THEY DID THAT? I MUST SAY THOUGH I AM SHORT AND FIT GREAT IN THE SEATS BUT MY BOYFRIEND AND FATHER BOTH 6 FEET TALL DO HAVE A HARD TIME FITTING COMFORTABLY. THE 3RD ROW SEATING IS REALLY ONLY GOOD FOR KIDS BUT I HAVE HAD 7 ADULTS IN THE PATHFINDER AND ITS NOT VERY COMFORTABLE FOR EVERYONE. I HAVE TOWED A VERY LARGE AND HEAVY INCLOSED CONSTRUCTION TRAILER WITH THIS ALSO AND IT DID OK. IF YOU LIKE LOUD MUSIC TGE STOCK BASE RADIO DOES PRETTY WELL. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING WITH THIS FROM OFF ROAD TRAILS TO ICE FISHING, I EVEN PULLED MY PLOW GUY WITH A ONE TON GMC WITH A SANDER OUT OF THE DITCH!!! ITS NOW DECEMBER 2010 AND IT HAS 69,000 MILES ON IT AND ITS STILL GOING STRONG -

bulletproof

by george from minnesota on Mon Apr 04 2011

this is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Super reliable, and very attractive, even after 6 years. Pull a boat, load with kids, or daily driver for commuting It does it all, and very low maintenance!

Very Good Truck

by Imotiv8 from Orlando, FL on Mon Sep 21 2009

I'm about to end my lease with the LE Fully loaded, with Wood Grain Dash, 6 Cd changer, leather seats, DVD player and more.I'm thinking twice on returning it. I may just buy it. I've been very happy with the truck. It is very reliable, the handle feels like a sports car. The only issue I had with it was the Gas needle. For some reason, My car would be full of gas but the needle would be below Empty. On the other hand, YES YES YES. This is a great buy!

Great SUV...and it's all SUV

by RockyMtnGuy from Boulder County, CO on Sun Jul 09 2006

Love this Pathfinder. Roomy, comfortable, versatile. Bought the SE w/comfort & premium packages. No leather, but cloth seats are nice. Bose audio is incredible. Gets terrible gas milage but...WHAT REAL SUV DOESN'T? Also like the front passenger fold-down seat (not avail with leather) and fold-flat floor, although the "gap" solution (flip-over panels that cover the big gap between the rear seats and third-row) is kind've chintzy. Third-row is for little kids only, to be expected. Lots of room for our big dog when third row is folded down. Engine does growl upon acceleration, but it doesn't hesitate to move the vehicle at any speed when needed. Otherwise this is a quiet ride...

Good Value

by VEX_VICTORIOUS from OH on Sat Mar 27 2010

Compared to other mid-sized SUV's, the Pathfinder has good overall value. Seating and rear space room is average at best. It's appears to be well-built, solid construction. Engine does roar a bit upon acceleration but has good performance for a 4000-lb vehicle. No mechanical problems yet warranting service.

The Best Car I've Owned

by Casmie from Pembroke Pines, Florida on Tue Aug 07 2018

This Nissan Pathfinder is my baby. It has never let me down and is in great condition. Im moving out of the country and therefore wont need this car anymore. Ive always made sure its clean and up to date and its never been in an accident. There was only one owner prior to me and according to the carfax it has never been in any accidents either. Two front leather seats are peeling off a little bit, thats why it comes with 2 black seat covers. It has a DVD player that also plays CD. Navigation system, Bose speakers. Black Outside, Beige Leather Seats. Sunroof/moonroof. Plenty of space in the back if you lower the last row seats. If I could take it with me, I would. New Battery, new spark plugs and recently been to the garage for a check up. Check engine light will stay on, mechanic says its a digital thing with older model cars. There is nothing wrong with the engine, just the coding within the system that tells the car to light up that check engine light. The CD player is jammed. I bought it like that, never felt the need to take the CD out because I can play CD out of the DVD Player. It is a 6-CD Player.

GREAT SUV

by D&J from RAMSEY, NJ on Thu Apr 12 2018

OUR SECOND PATHFINDER. SO FAR IT PERFORMS WELL AND IT LOOKS GREAT FOR A TWELVE YEAR OLD SUV. THE SALE WAS FROM A PRIVATE OWNER AND HE TOOK GOOD CARE OF THE CAR.

LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

by LOVE IT! from Saratoga,NY on Thu Sep 21 2006

I have read reviews of people complaining about the handling and steering and all I can say is I think they are nuts! For a large vehicle it has a pretty tight turn radius. I just got my Pathfinder recently after 6 months of looking at every SUV on the market and the Pathfinder is the only one that I got my money worth. Not to mention my dealer was GREAT! I have 3 children and wasn't able to get a sitter on delivery day so my sales guy looked after them while I was finishing paperwork. The entire experience has been great! SARATOGA NISSAN is great, in NY and want a Nissan check them out Exit 13S of I-87. My husband is even considering a Pathfinder of his own!

Exactly what the wife wanted!

by Shawn from Elk River, MN on Mon Jul 23 2018

Roomy, comfy, options the wife never knew she needed! Big engine means I can enjoy driving it, 4 wheel drive so we can drive through the toughest Minnesota winters and not worry about anything!

After my lease expired, I decided to buy my path

by Salty Boy from Miami on Wed Jul 02 2008

Over the last 2 years, more than 35,000 miles, lot of hills, snow, rain and kids. Looks like new, so beautifull and powerfull. Only gas and have fun. After my lease expired I decided to buy. I do not want to let it go. Still smell like new.

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2006 Nissan Pathfinder

The Nissan Pathfinder has always had a rugged character, and while the 2006 is quite civilized, it reflects a decision by Nissan to give the Pathfinder enhanced off-road capabilities and a 4.0-liter V-6.

The Pathfinder, all new last year, is built on the same platform as the Frontier pickup. It has a 112.2-inch wheelbase. The fully boxed, all-steel ladder frame comes from Nissan's F-Alpha truck platform, and it can underpin a variety of vehicle sizes. It can have a solid rear axle for trucks or independent suspension for SUVs.

Standard equipment includes three-row seating and an automatic transmission. Base prices start at $25,400 for a two-wheel-drive S and top out at $35,700 for a four-wheel-drive LE.

The... Read More