2015 Nissan Pathfinder consumer reviews

$29,510–$31,470 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Pathfinder Nissan
Explore the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder
Shop the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder

Awesome car! Great gas mileage!

Very reliable vehicle! Great gas mileage! Interior is leather and I have dogs so makes for an easy cleanup! Just all around a great car with amazing features!

Comfortable luxury at an affordable price

This truck is perfect for my family. From taking long trips to short commutes it fits all of our needs. The 3rd row is great for taking kids places and even taking several adults. The get up and go is perfect for getting onto the highway.

Loving a 6-year old car that’s new to me

This vehicle is my first personal daily driver in several years (I had company cars before, which were always base models). I found an SL that feels over the top with luxury to me. I’m loving the 4-wheel drive in the snow, and the confidence on the road in wet and dry conditions. It goes where you point it! Very comfortable, even on a long commute of 2-hours during a recent snow storm.

2.6

cheepest car I have purchased

does not hold up after warranty runs out. last until the warranty mileage only. transmission fails on you. trim outside cheep and does not stay on

2.6

JUNK!!!!

80,000 miles and the transmission is out, and oh sorry you’re 20,000 miles over the warranty. Bought it new hoping for a good reliable vehicle from a company that was “supposed” to be very up front and supportive. Not the case. CVT transmissions are junk.

So Far So Great!

I can’t say enough about how awesome this SUV is. I absolutely love it. It rides so nice, has luxurious features, I feel like I’m in Buckinham palace on wheels. It has been reliable so far. I wish the gas mileage was a little better but is good for the size of vehicle. Everyday I can’t wait for work to end so I can drive it home. Love it!

1.7

So disappointed

The CVT transmission went out and I'm still making payments!! Im so upset no one till now can help because warranty is over. Any friends or family that mention purchasing from Nissan i tell them not to

very good car

plenty of room for people and gear. very smooth ride, just a nice car all wheel drive works well in bad weather. have not had any problems and have 35,000 miles on it.

What of the nicest vehicles I’ve ever ownedI know

The vehicle is very stylish, very fuel efficient, roomie, comfortable lots of fun to drive. It has plenty of room for people and luggage to ride comfortably. Handles like a dream.

Best Vehicle I've ever owned!

This is a newer car compared to my 2008. It has all the bells and whistles and power to boot. I am absolutely in love with this vehicle.