2008 Quest

2008 Nissan Quest

Have You Driven the 2008 Nissan Quest?

Great value for the money

by christinasquest from on Fri Apr 10 2009

My wife and I have owned a 2008 Nissan Quest S for about 30 days now. She likes it because she says "it drives like a car". I personally like the unique styling, the stereo and the standard equipment. We put in premium unleaded gas and it seems to respond very will with both performance and gas mileage. Comfort leaves a little bit to be desired but then again we don't have a power seat on the S. Great value for the money.

by Mazen from Indiana on Sun May 04 2008

I traded in my 2007 honda accord LX I4/AT for the 2008 Nissan Quest S version. The Quest average gas mileage is 19 in the city and 23.50 on the highway with a 3.5 liter V6 engine. I enjoy driving the Quest both in the city and on the highway. Good vehicle for the price.

nice ride

by Dave from Kansas City, Mo. on Thu May 21 2009

Not your typical looking box minivan. Great handling, great ride, great styling. Due to some lifestyle changes I traded my 2008 Nissan Titan for the quest. The fuel mileage alone will save me $150 month as I drive 30K year for my job. This has beautiful paint (smoke). i have no complaints, it was a great choice. I can get both grandsons car seats in and still get two adults in the back. I can haul lots of stuff too. I only wish the rear seat split.

Nissan Quest - unlike no other

by Jimmer9 from Upstate, NY on Fri Jun 10 2011

Really love these vehicles... we purchased our second one and simply love all they have to offer... a minor issue here or there but overall, second to none in the minivan market

Great Van

by Man Van from Memphis, TN on Tue Feb 14 2012

With a 3rd child on the way we finally decided to get rid of our SUV. I thought I would never drive a minivan but I have to admit I am impressed. It handles great, the fuel mileage is excellent (midgrade gas) The seats are comfortable and it has a ton of cargo room. I love the dual powersliding doors. The console radio and DVD buttons are a little tricky at first but we got used to them fast. The only negatives I can see are that it has a little too much wind noise on the highway and the passenger seat is a little cramped but I am 6'4" and there are very few vehicles I do not hit the dash with my knees. Overall Great Van. 3.5SL power doors, liftgate, DVD system.

Most reliable and convenient car I have ever owned

by Twilight89 from Honolulu, HI on Fri Jun 09 2017

Everything about this car screams luxury and convenience. The seats are easy to move. The charge ports are always on. The skylights make for a beautiful experience in the back seats. The fully automatic features make for a safe and convenient drive. Seat warmers work great for long rides keeps your leg from falling asleep. The sound system is fantastic. Over all look and feel of the car is astounding.

Luv this Van

by Jackie Cheerleading & Football Mom from Collingdale PA on Wed Sep 07 2011

Although this van is not really good on gas, the vehicle is amazing. I am alway lugging cheerleaders or little football players around and the van is exactly what I need for all the children. The style and performance is amazing. I have the S serious and absolutley love it. I would take this vehicle on long road trips as well because there is plenty of space and leg room. I would recommend this vehicle.

Little Known Treasure

by Car Guy Phil from Indianapolis, IN on Sat Jul 07 2012

After 2 previous vans, we decided we still wanted another one for the flexibility and carrying and towing capacity. We wanted to buy used around 2008 models, so I looked at all of the competing brands. The Quest was a pleasant surprise. Lower price and less road noise than Honda. Lower price and more precise handling than Toyota. More reliable and better handling than Kia. More reliable and with more modern engine and transmission than those standard on Dodge/Chrysler. And compared with all of the above, the longest wheelbase with the most legroom and a low step in height for easiest access. We have had it for only 6 months, but no problems so far. Gas mlileage has been better than government estimates. For my priorities, (room, comfort, quiet operation, and precise handling for its class) the Quest is the winner of the 2008 van wars. Give it a look if you're in the market for this type of vehicle.

Best overall mini-van in its class

by Farcepts from Philly on Wed May 27 2015

Bought my first Mini because of growing family. The Quest SL & SE models, by far is the best bang for the buck. You get styling, performance, comfort, and a lot of cool features as standard features versus its competitors where you may have to add money to get the same features. My opinion, it definitely is a mans mini-van. Unlike all of its counterparts in every aspect. I bought mine used with 47K on it. Direct from the sales lot we took it in a 3K round trip road trip to the mid-west and it performed amazingly. It now has 90K and still going strong. I've driven every mini van out there, and non compares to the total overall of the Quest. Honda and Toyota are too over priced and everything is an option you have to pay extra for. Dodge/Chrysler, Chevy, Ford, Kia will start to fall apart when you make your 24th installment payment if not sooner. Volkswagen....is nothing but a dodge Caravan with Volkswagen badging.....All your paying extra for is the "VW" emblem. I am sad, that they did destroy the Quest with the remake and styling of the 2010 year and current. It is roomier, but looks horrible. Looking for a mini......get a Quest SL or SE (2006 to 2009), you'll see your money well spent.

Quest SE is the best in its in class

by hankster from columbus ohio on Sun Jun 13 2010

Ran up 250,000 on my 2004 quest SE, using for business. Just had to get another one. Most attractive, functional, and best handling vehicle in its class and I have tested the others. I have owned a lot of vehicles and this one stands atop the leader board. Unfortunately Nissan decided to stop making this vehicle in 2009, so Cars.com was a critical factor in helping me track down the vehicle I wanted. Hankster

1 2

Our Take on the 2008 Nissan Quest

Editor's note: This review was written in December 2006 about the 3.5 SL version of the 2007 Nissan Quest. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what details are different this year, check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The Nissan Quest is recognized more than most minivans for its styling. With its mild update for 2007, Nissan has dialed back some of the more unusual aspects of the Quest, which should make it more attractive — or at least less initially unattractive — to a wider audience of buyers.

The Quest delivers an acceptable driving experience and decent utility. However, by not offering better front-seat comfort and more configurable seating... Read More