2009 Nissan Quest

I've been very happy with van

by from chicago, IL. on October 9, 2012

I received this van after my father past, and really didn't want it. Since then I've put 30,000 miles and have grown to love it. I've had no mechicanical problems "NONE" . I'm 6'2" and 270 Pds. and find it very comfortable for someone my size.

Very nice handling, Quiet

by from NJ on April 30, 2010

Just ride one. This minivan handles very well. One must ride it to appreciate it. Sits are very comfortable yet they are not as nice as Toyota's or Honda's. On the other hand Sienna is less responsive. Nissan gives you very nice ride for less money than Honda Odessy or Toyota Sienna

Most Unreliable Car

by from Syosset, NY on March 30, 2011

I bought New Nissan Quest hoping to get a reliable family vehicle. This is a very poor quality vehicle. In past 2 years I have been to dealership five times to get mechanical and electrical problems fixed. The factory fitted DVD player had to be replaced and now the speakers. The battery died after 1 year and the power steering had to be fixed. The car only had 12k miles and am getting ready to trade in. I will never buy a NISSAN again! I have a honda accord for past 7 years and never had to take it to dealership except for regular maintenance.

dont buy this car

by from memphis on January 2, 2011

Seats are cheap and most uncomfortable I have ever sat in. Car balance is terrible, when you turn the car dips to the side and you feel like your sliding out of the seat. Also car is very noisy!!!!