2016 Rogue

2016 Nissan Rogue

2016 Nissan Rogue

4.5

Have You Driven the 2016 Nissan Rogue?

Rogue won me over

by Laughing Clown from on Tue Dec 13 2016

I drove and researched comparable suvs and never considered the Rogue. Drove a long ways to buy a Mazda CX-5 but after driving it, I just wasn't impressed enough to fork out what the dealer was asking. Blindly walked into a Nissan dealer and drove away with a SL AWD with premium package. I have been very critical of it, wondering what the heck I did. I have had it since Nov 4 and have put 1900 miles on it. I have fallen absolutely in love with the thing. Once it broke in good, around 1500, the ride became so smooth and enjoyable. A joy to drive. Everything works great. So much nicer than my Outback or Jeeps that I had before. The lovely interior makes the drive so comfortable and enjoyable.I would be more generous with the stars if it weren't for the stupid clicking when turning at low speeds in parking situations. I hope that the dealership can fix it, but I have to drive 8 hrs round trip to see them. If I didn't love everything else about the car, I would be ticked.

I went Rogue!

by JJ from Phoenix, AZ on Wed Apr 12 2017

I absolutely love the Nissan Rogue. I bought a used 2016 with low mileage and I love it. One of the things that interested me the most about this vehicle is the gas mileage. It has the best gas mileage of any SUV I found in my price range which is what led me to test drive one. Of course I fell in love with it immediately. I have the base model, but even the base model has perks: back up camera, digital display, bluetooth syncing, the cargo storage separators, etc. I purchased the vehicle about a month ago and can't imagine driving anything else. Used to drive a small sedan; I'll never go back to a car again.

Safest car I've owned

by KDC from Manassas, Va on Tue May 29 2018

This car is not only reliable, but has proven to be the safest car I've owned. I live in the DC area and I am often on the highway going 65 and come to an abrupt stop without warning. This vehicle hasn't failed me and handles well in these situations. I got rear-ended after I came to an abrupt stop and the car behind me hit me at 40 mph, yeah I was sore, the rogue looked fine though, the bumper a little hanging, but literally no dents or scratches at all. The womans mini van couldn't drive away, whole front end smashed. The rogue stood strong, I continued driving to work and I got it all fixed up and would feel safe to go through it again.

Love this car

by Caseysky from Nashville, TN on Sun May 20 2018

This car is absolutely wonderful. I read reviews that says it doesn't have the same power as others, but it has plenty of power for me. It is most comfortable, and stylish. The interior comfort and reliability are the two keys I buy on, and this car exceeded my expectation in both. I LOVE my Rogue.

All around good deal

by Rookie from Naples, FL on Mon Jul 23 2018

The Rogue is very low maintenance, reliable, fun to drive, economical, and a great value. While shopping, I compared it to several similar vehicles and found that the Rogue was my best choice for my above listed criteria.

Unusually deluxe interior for the segment

by Elaine T. from Evanston, IL on Sat Mar 25 2017

We were pleased to find that with the SV upgrade package that we gained a large number of features, including NAV, premium wheels, heated seats, and more. No other SUV in this segment included the NAV without a higher cost package.

best car i've owned

by jayjay from milwaukee wi. on Fri Dec 15 2017

this car met all my need,i have lots leg room\and and this car get me where I need to be at the time I need to be this is real good car

new car

by mikemorris from st charles il on Wed Feb 14 2018

i love the head room and easy in & out a very comfortable car to drive easy to handle on the road great for going to the grocery store with all the room

Almost like my former Murano.

by Billie on Sat Jun 16 2018

I am very satisfied with most everything except the lack of storage space. There is a bit of a blind spot by the side mirrors. The ride is smooth.

Not bad. And from me that's a pretty good.

by rjtaylor from Chicago IL on Wed Aug 23 2017

Bought a "used" 2016 Rogue SL AWD with 4K on the clock with all the goodies. Believe me, ALL the goodies. Got a good price from Woodfield Nissan (Schaumburg IL). A real shock considering my other 2 vehicles were 1999 Nissans. I'm not used to "luxury" vehicles.. For it's size the 2.5 L engine is reasonable. The CVT is a change in attitude. I can't say I would recommend the package in hill country. It lacks positive engagement you need under load. That said, it is a reasonable package for us flatlanders and will give you some giddyup if you floor the accelerator. You need to get used to the CVT transmission noise under load. The Rogue is by no means sporty. But it handles well. I would not recommend the vehicle if you live in the city. But for us suburban folks the mileage it reasonable. You can coax 30 MPG out of it with conservative driving. It has a tendency to get blown around a bit on the highway due to its high profile. But the wide footprint keeps it stable and is not tiring. Interior ergonomics are excellent. Seats, steering wheel, road noise. It's like driving a Cadillac without the handling problems. I've heard some complaints about the seats. Don't know why. The biggest problem I have is getting used to driving a rolling computer. Batteries are warrantied for only 3 years. This is a "family" vehicle not a sporty one. Can't say I would recommend a new one at list price. But I got a decent deal on this one. It's a keeper.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19