2016 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2016 Rogue Nissan
Shop the 2016 Rogue Nissan

Best car I’ve owned!

This is my first vehicle I’ve owned on my own without my parents buying for me! Best choice I have ever made! I love it!! It’s so comfortable, and quite! Great gas mileage!

4.4

What I Wanted

This is the vehicle that I've been wanting since I rented one months ago. So for this to come true, I'm blessed! It's not a 2021 but it's Newsd! I'm happy and that's all that matters.

I had owned Nissan vehicle for years.

It has awesome features. I love the Blue Tooth, navigation ,the folding seats and it came with its own mats. It gives you a nice smooth ride.

NISSAN HAPPY

This Rogue makes me feel so safe and confident. I am loving every mile we spend together 💕 Transporting my grandkids my special cargo and anyone else relieves peace of mind 🙏

Very comfortable ride

Like the room and easy to drive alot of gadgets on the car but just need to get use to it other then that very nice luxury ride.

Just bought, great priced suv!

Nice smaller suv great price for what you get out of it! Leather seats, sun roof, power lift gate, blind spot, 360 degree back up cam!

I love love my new Nissan Rogue best car I have ha

I haven't had the best luck in having a reliable car but I love my nissan it has been so good to me! Its comfortable and clean!

Lots of research done

I did extensive research before choosing this car. it's really top-notch. Nissan Rogue even the base S. Model, is very luxurious very comfortable an incredible amount of of room. My priorities were a comfortable ride and lots of cargo space, and I got that in spades. The dealership gave a "forever warranty " on the entire drive train.

Reliability at its best!

I originally came in for an Altima but ended up driving off with my rogue. Charlie and Derek made it happen! I highly recommend them because they work hard for you. No BS.

4.0

The car is extremely spacious for cargo and gas

This vehicle i take back and forth to work it warms up so fast in the cold mornings.the Bluetooth actually dusplays content from phone to cars display.it has a great overall feeling of saftey.as i have been in one accident (not at fault got side swiped) and all passengers including myself where safe.great car