2017 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2017 Rogue Nissan
Shop the 2017 Rogue Nissan

More for your money.

There's alotof features for the money. It's well worth it. We LOVEit!!! We would definately reccommend this car to anyone. Very nice looking carb by fat.

Really nice car

I bought this car new as I had purchased an older model used and was highly pleased with it. Based on my comments about this car, my son and ex-wife each bought Nissan Rogues. We just finished a thousand mile vacation drive in it and it gave a comfortable drive and good gas mileage during our drive. In the city, the Rogue requires a small space if you have to make a u-turn and a quiet ride when you are in the middle of traffic. I believe I got a great car, with many standard features, for my hard earned dollar.

Nice car

Very nice car. I love it. They did a good job at the dealership. I hope they keep up the great work, and keep making the customers’ satisfaction at the highest level.

1.9

Nissan rogue is junk

Very disappointed in this car. Gas mileage all lies. CVT transmission is garbage. Electronics are over complicated and hard to use. This car is very noisy inside. Rattling when low idle in gear. They said it is normal. Ya right. Don't buy a Nissan

I love everything this car has to offer!

I love it! It has so much extra things I just love it I feel safe it rides & drives really good. I can’t wait to take a trip in it to see more

1.6

Car Suddenly stops and turns off

At first I really loved it , but the car stops out of nowhere and turns off.. Really dangerous especially driving in freeway .. Told dealership (Puente Hills Nissan) but according to them the vehicle it's fine but it's not I've told them several times now they keep saying the same thing.. Now i'm stuck with this car. I Wanted a family car, now i'm afraid to drive with my kids in it.. According to many other reviews on this car I read they have experienced the same thing as me. So No I Do Not recommend this vehicle, If I would of known the information I know now I would of never purchased it.

Most reliable car I’ve owned

This car was the best mom car I’ve ever owned the 360 camera was amazing very roomy Speakers was very loud for it to be factory Love the fact that the trunk open and close with a touch of a button

My favorite car

This is a great family vehicle. Love traveling in this. Enty of room in the back seat for our son. Great features like Bose sound.

2.7

it ok

car runs good but the customer service is not good. they take average of they customers. they dont call back . once they they sell you a car they dont care about you

Rogue

Great vehicle with many safety features . Our sales person was what made the difference when buying at this location. Thanks Jim. Jim is definitely the best there is.