2017 Nissan Rogue

All Reviews

by from Woodland Hills, CA on April 20, 2017

I'm 50 years old. In the span of my life I have driven many different cars. This is my second Rogue. I love my first one -a 2015 Rogue. Not only does it look super cool on the outside, but it so comfortable and practical! Can't beat the gas mileage either for a small SUV. Then I test drove the 2017 Rogue. Nissan totally outdid themselves on the exterior and interior. It is a thing of beauty - I think this will be my car for many years to come - meaning this is what I will keep leasing! This car sells itself :)

by from Myerstown, PA on April 24, 2017

I was looking for a new compact SUV to replace my 2004 Honda CR-V. My husband didn't like the new CR-V's because the new slope in the back took away height for cargo space. We sat in the new Rogue and even the base model S had plenty of cargo and passenger space. It was a lower market value than the new CR-V. Definitely worth it's price and more.

by from Bloomington, MN on April 4, 2017

The last two vehicles I had were Altimas, which I loved, but I got a great deal on a new Rogue and I absolutely LOVE IT! I am so happy with the Rogue and everything about it. I got the Midnight Edition and it looks amazing!

by from Fleetwood, PA on April 15, 2017

First new car ever owned. Very smooth ride over rough PA roads. Comfortable, quiet, good gas mileage, enjoy driving it. Seems well built, solid. Love the navigation system and camera. No touch lift gate makes grocery shopping easier. Very happy with our purchase.

by from Granger, IN on June 9, 2017

This car has exceeded all expectations in my book! We purchased the Rogue because we were replacing a Chrysler Town & Country. We did not want to purchase another van as we didn't really need one, but we wanted to be able to haul more than just our kids if need be. The Rogue with the 3rd row seating (Family Package) does this so well!! I'm 5'4" and I fit into the back seat relatively comfortably. My husband, who is 6'2", for the first time ever does not have to push his seat all the way back to have enough leg room (he's more leg than anything!) while driving. The premium package with 7" touch screen is absolutely easy to use and the connectivity on the Rogue between it and my Iphone was so simple!! I was also highly impressed by the interior styling. I test drove a Rav4 and a Highlander prior to the Rogue and felt that the Rav4 and Highlander were built cheaply. The Rogue interior styling looks and feels a lot better than the Toyotas. The gas mileage is amazing as well. Right now, with Eco on, we are averaging around 26mpg in town and we get in the mid 30s on the highway without eco. I'm definitely impressed!

by from Hartland WI on April 28, 2017

Was going to buy a 2016 but leased a 2017 Rogue with all the extras. I wasn't looking for all the extras but I'm glad I got them and cost on the lease was comparable to a purchase. Putting aside the discussion buy vs lease, great car, good mileage and plenty of power

by from Franklinton, NC on March 14, 2017

We just bought the car, but so far we are very happy. It is our 2nd Rogue purchased so we wanted to stay with dependability.

by from Pueblo, Co on May 3, 2017

Rides very comfortable with plenty of acceleration and safety of an AWD. Fits my two AKC German Shepherds comfortably in the cargo space safely. All I expected and more.

by from Reading on June 19, 2017

This car is most comfortable I've ever had. Runs well, good on gas and is great for my arthritic knees.

by from Sarasota fl on March 14, 2017

I love this car and all of its options. The safety features are excellent. I truly enjoy late night driving with the security that my car will let me know if I start to cross the line. Automatic high beams are phenomenal. Especially enjoying the Creature Comforts such as the big moon roof and stereo system and excellent computer system for navigation. Also feel that it has a much more interesting look than your average utility vehicle.

Our Expert Review: 2017 Nissan Rogue