2017 Rogue

2017 Nissan Rogue

Have you driven the 2017 Nissan Rogue?

I love the new Rogue!

by khunter from Bloomington, MN on Tue Apr 04 2017

The last two vehicles I had were Altimas, which I loved, but I got a great deal on a new Rogue and I absolutely LOVE IT! I am so happy with the Rogue and everything about it. I got the Midnight Edition and it looks amazing!

Brand new and Very Impressed

by wilyjess from Granger, IN on Fri Jun 09 2017

This car has exceeded all expectations in my book! We purchased the Rogue because we were replacing a Chrysler Town & Country. We did not want to purchase another van as we didn't really need one, but we wanted to be able to haul more than just our kids if need be. The Rogue with the 3rd row seating (Family Package) does this so well!! I'm 5'4" and I fit into the back seat relatively comfortably. My husband, who is 6'2", for the first time ever does not have to push his seat all the way back to have enough leg room (he's more leg than anything!) while driving. The premium package with 7" touch screen is absolutely easy to use and the connectivity on the Rogue between it and my Iphone was so simple!! I was also highly impressed by the interior styling. I test drove a Rav4 and a Highlander prior to the Rogue and felt that the Rav4 and Highlander were built cheaply. The Rogue interior styling looks and feels a lot better than the Toyotas. The gas mileage is amazing as well. Right now, with Eco on, we are averaging around 26mpg in town and we get in the mid 30s on the highway without eco. I'm definitely impressed!

Awesome vehicle

by Walt from Fleetwood, PA on Sat Apr 15 2017

First new car ever owned. Very smooth ride over rough PA roads. Comfortable, quiet, good gas mileage, enjoy driving it. Seems well built, solid. Love the navigation system and camera. No touch lift gate makes grocery shopping easier. Very happy with our purchase.

Loved my Rogue until it turned 1

by DisapointedNissanFan on Mon Jul 02 2018

2017 Rogue SV. I bought this car after having my first child. The height is perfect and made loading and unloading our baby very easy. The standard remote start, blind spot monitoring, push button start, and the incredible "hide and divide" drew us to the Rogue. After we test drove the car we knew this would be our family car for many years to come, so we purchased it rather than leased it. Story: At about 2 months old, we were in the path of Hurricane Irma and had to evacuate. So we loaded 2 dogs, a baby, the 2 of us, and all of our supplies into this car. There was plenty of room for all of us and having vents in the cargo area really helped keep the dogs cool. The gas mileage on it was incredible, averaging 430 miles per tank. This was extremely important since gas was scarce at the time. The Good: The seats are comfortable and provided the perfect amount of lumbar support for long drives. The ride is very smooth which made going over bumpy roads a breeze. This car is very underpowered and can be sluggish when you merge onto the highway or try to pass someone. The blindspot on the car is very large so having the blinds spot monitoring system is a must and an important feature on the car. The remote start is a great feature for hot summers or cold winters. The Bad: Fast forward a year, to 16,000 and now my love for my Rogue is disapearing. At stop and go traffic a slight tap on the pedal will cause the car to jerk and the RPMs to bounce around. At first I didn't think anything of it other than the CVT just "breaking in". Currently I am at 17,000 miles and the problem has gotten worse. I have brought the car into the shop and was told to get it on film or else Nissan will not cover the transmission repair. With this car only being a year old, I would never imagine having any kinds of concerns for awhile. Conclusion: This Rogue is my 6 Nissan and sadly will probably be my last, Nissan refuses to take the car longer than 2 hours to conduct a proper diagnosis on it. I shouldn't have to be worried about putting my family into a car that is only a year old. But here I am looking at other cars, because the problem is getting worse.

Does not recommend this car!!

Great car for the money

by dabuchs from Hartland WI on Fri Apr 28 2017

Was going to buy a 2016 but leased a 2017 Rogue with all the extras. I wasn't looking for all the extras but I'm glad I got them and cost on the lease was comparable to a purchase. Putting aside the discussion buy vs lease, great car, good mileage and plenty of power

Love the Rogue

by Blue Rogue One from Pueblo, Co on Wed May 03 2017

Rides very comfortable with plenty of acceleration and safety of an AWD. Fits my two AKC German Shepherds comfortably in the cargo space safely. All I expected and more.

Great styling, very comfortable and plenty of room

by Sagasha from Allen Park, Michigan on Sat May 27 2017

I love the interior fit and finish. Also the advance safety features make for some peace of mind. Gas mileage is good and the exterior looks great. A very smooth ride.

D&Ddd

by Dulero from Chicago on Wed May 10 2017

Nissan Rogue SL 2017 The average mileage is 27-31 MPG Wooow...Rogue as a cheaper alternative to some of the other higher priced SUVs on the market.Brake assisted steering wheel heater,GPS...Complete driving control.The most modern technology.Safe and beautifully designed with good details.Love is driving one.

Good car for the money

by Scott from Bristol, VA on Mon May 29 2017

I've owned it less than a week but so far am very happy with it. It doesn't have all the standard features of say a CRV but it has a good balance of features and price. Overall I'm happy with my purchase so far. Of note it rides much better than my wife's 2015 Toyota Rav 4!

The best owned vehicle

by KeKe from Orlando, FL on Tue Nov 28 2017

I love the car, it drives smooth and makes me shine in it. This vehicle will last me until my kids get older.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38

Our Take on the 2017 Nissan Rogue

The verdict:

Nissan's slew of updates for the 2017 Rogue are more style than substance, but the compact SUV's fundamental strengths — practicality and drivability — remain.

Versus the competition:

The Rogue is Cars.com's reigning choice for small families, and even as the current generation enters its fourth model year, it's still a must-drive choice for shoppers in this competitive class.

Major changes to the 2017 Nissan Rogue include revised styling, some interior updates and more noise insulation. Compare the 2017 and 2016 Rogue here. The SUV comes in S, SV and SL trim levels, all with front- or all-wheel drive (compare the trim levels here). We cover the Rogue Hybrid, which is new for 2017, on a separate page.

Exterior and Styling

Slapped with the same V-Motion grille that adorns just about every Nissan these days, the Rogue's mass of chrome bars, bumper lines, piano-black framework and LED headlight accents look busier than a double oven on Thanksgiving morning. I much prefer last year's simpler face. Less has changed in back, where the Rogue's taillights... Read More