2017 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2017 Nissan Rogue
3.7

Sunroof Leaks

I like the car but the seals for the sunroof leaks when it rains. Has anyone experienced similar problems? Is there a recall for this issue?

3.9

DON'T GET A SUNROOF

The design for the drainage of the sunroof is awful at best. It should have never made it into production the way it currently is.

Bayshore Nissan BAD

2017 rogue. Bought used from bayshore nissan dealership,traded in 2014 rogue. Overall rogues seem to be a pretty good suv. Never any major problems. Seems people's biggest complaint is the transmission. Cvt Trans aren't the best but not the worst. I personally never had a problem. Now as far as the dealership in bayshore that's another story. Not satisfied at all... would not recommend them to anybody. Car never detailed properly, clicking noise when heat is on, went to my garage guy and found problem( 20.00 part easily replaceable) went to nissan had car for almost 5 hours and was told they couldn't figure it out. WOW, had my guy do it took 15 minutes. They didn't even have the decency to put gas in the car. Plus many other things with sales department. Overall 2 stars for sales people. Will never go to them again.

Couldn’t ask for anything more!

I bought this car brand new in 2017, I have now owned the car for a few years now! We have 234,000 miles on the car. We have a 2017 S trim! The car has been perfect and meet my families needs! I recommend this car for any family’s looking for a safe, reliable, family hauler! This car has been nothing but reliable! We have had zero problems except for regular maintenance!

3.0

Great MPG. Poor CVT transmission

Most things about this car deserve a 5 star rating..interior design, ample acceleration, outstanding gas mileage. BUT one very important part of a car..transmission, is a big puss-filled zit waiting to burst. I just learned a class action lawsuit extends the factory warranty(60K) of the transmission to 84K. That’s all???? My 2017 Rogue SV car vibrates when cruising between 15-45 mph. The dealer looked at it 2 weeks ago (59K mi) and said nothing wrong, that’s how they run. It started doing that at around 56K miles….the vibration is like a 5-speed manual in 5th gear at 30 mph. When I accelerate it goes away, but just maintaining 30 mph it vibrates. Shame on you Nissan.

More for your money.

There's alotof features for the money. It's well worth it. We LOVEit!!! We would definately reccommend this car to anyone. Very nice looking carb by fat.

Really nice car

I bought this car new as I had purchased an older model used and was highly pleased with it. Based on my comments about this car, my son and ex-wife each bought Nissan Rogues. We just finished a thousand mile vacation drive in it and it gave a comfortable drive and good gas mileage during our drive. In the city, the Rogue requires a small space if you have to make a u-turn and a quiet ride when you are in the middle of traffic. I believe I got a great car, with many standard features, for my hard earned dollar.

Nice car

Very nice car. I love it. They did a good job at the dealership. I hope they keep up the great work, and keep making the customers’ satisfaction at the highest level.

1.9

Nissan rogue is junk

Very disappointed in this car. Gas mileage all lies. CVT transmission is garbage. Electronics are over complicated and hard to use. This car is very noisy inside. Rattling when low idle in gear. They said it is normal. Ya right. Don't buy a Nissan

I love everything this car has to offer!

I love it! It has so much extra things I just love it I feel safe it rides & drives really good. I can’t wait to take a trip in it to see more