NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2017 Rogue

2017 Nissan Rogue

Have You Driven the 2017 Nissan Rogue?

I love the new Rogue!

by khunter from Bloomington, MN on Tue Apr 04 2017

The last two vehicles I had were Altimas, which I loved, but I got a great deal on a new Rogue and I absolutely LOVE IT! I am so happy with the Rogue and everything about it. I got the Midnight Edition and it looks amazing!

Awesome vehicle

by Walt from Fleetwood, PA on Sat Apr 15 2017

First new car ever owned. Very smooth ride over rough PA roads. Comfortable, quiet, good gas mileage, enjoy driving it. Seems well built, solid. Love the navigation system and camera. No touch lift gate makes grocery shopping easier. Very happy with our purchase.

Great car for the money

by dabuchs from Hartland WI on Fri Apr 28 2017

Was going to buy a 2016 but leased a 2017 Rogue with all the extras. I wasn't looking for all the extras but I'm glad I got them and cost on the lease was comparable to a purchase. Putting aside the discussion buy vs lease, great car, good mileage and plenty of power

D&Ddd

by Dulero from Chicago on Wed May 10 2017

Nissan Rogue SL 2017 The average mileage is 27-31 MPG Wooow...Rogue as a cheaper alternative to some of the other higher priced SUVs on the market.Brake assisted steering wheel heater,GPS...Complete driving control.The most modern technology.Safe and beautifully designed with good details.Love is driving one.

Good car for the money

by Scott from Bristol, VA on Mon May 29 2017

I've owned it less than a week but so far am very happy with it. It doesn't have all the standard features of say a CRV but it has a good balance of features and price. Overall I'm happy with my purchase so far. Of note it rides much better than my wife's 2015 Toyota Rav 4!

Great styling, very comfortable and plenty of room

by Sagasha from Allen Park, Michigan on Sat May 27 2017

I love the interior fit and finish. Also the advance safety features make for some peace of mind. Gas mileage is good and the exterior looks great. A very smooth ride.

I LOVE IT!!!! LOVE

by Happycustomer from on Sun May 28 2017

I went through so many diffent cars and I honestly love this car the most. It is reliable in the winter and so far through the summer. I alwas keep the economy button which helps with the gas expense. It is comfortable and it drives beautifully. Let me just sum it all up and say overall it's a great vehicle!

Great bang for your buck

by Tim Burke from Coltons Point, MD on Tue Aug 29 2017

For a mid size SUV I'm very happy with the room. We added a the third row seating which has been great. We have plenty of leg room even in the third row. I like how we can fold the back seats down when not in use. The fule economy is great as well as the performance of the vehicle. I was worried about the acceleration but I have been very impressed. I'm not a fan of the stock paint however Nissan offers tons of custom options for fair prices.

20171/2 Nissan Rogue SV

by Andy from Yonkers, NY on Sat Apr 07 2018

I recently purchased a ’used’ 20171/2 Nissan Rogue SV with 26 miles. I’ve found out after the purchase that there is no Apple Car Play available in the Rogues’a huge disappointment as I cannot charge my phone and play any of the hundreds of songs I have saved in any of my music apps (I have SoundCloud and Slacker Radio)! This is very disappointing to me as I have to now use a battery pack to charge my IPhone as I play music thru the Bluetooth system. The sound system in the SV is a bit basic and if you’re expecting Bose quality, good luck! Additionally, the cabin isn’t as quiet as one would expect especially if you’re going uphill. The seats are comfortable and supportive. If you have anything that’s not sturdy in the trunk (like snow cleaners, ice scrapers or anything light in weight), expect to head these items roll around as you drive-very annoying. The motion dectection lift gate is not reliable and you’ll often feel like a fool as you ’kick’ to open it and nothing happens. It’s a smooth ride except when you’re on uneven roads, prepare to feel the bumps. I’m pleased with its handling during inclement weather (which was one of my main reasons for the purchase).

Love my Rogue SV!

by Smokey2014 from Averill Park, NY on Sat Apr 01 2017

I just leased my second Rogue and this one had many more perks! Sight and Sound package! Plus standard features to name a few - heated front seats, remote starter, blind spot warning, rear cross traffic alert and advanced air bag system.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45

Our Take on the 2017 Nissan Rogue

The verdict:

Nissan's slew of updates for the 2017 Rogue are more style than substance, but the compact SUV's fundamental strengths — practicality and drivability — remain.

Versus the competition:

The Rogue is Cars.com's reigning choice for small families, and even as the current generation enters its fourth model year, it's still a must-drive choice for shoppers in this competitive class.

Major changes to the 2017 Nissan Rogue include revised styling, some interior updates and more noise insulation. Compare the 2017 and 2016 Rogue here. The SUV comes in S, SV and SL trim levels, all with front- or all-wheel drive (compare the trim levels here). We cover the Rogue Hybrid, which is new for 2017, on a separate page.

Exterior and Styling

Slapped with the same V-Motion grille that adorns just about every Nissan these days, the Rogue's mass of chrome bars, bumper lines, piano-black framework and LED headlight accents look busier than a double oven on Thanksgiving morning. I much prefer last year's simpler face. Less has changed in back, where the Rogue's taillights... Read More