2017 Rogue

2017 Nissan Rogue

2017 Nissan Rogue

Have You Driven the 2017 Nissan Rogue?

Awesome vehicle

by Walt from Fleetwood, PA on Sat Apr 15 2017

First new car ever owned. Very smooth ride over rough PA roads. Comfortable, quiet, good gas mileage, enjoy driving it. Seems well built, solid. Love the navigation system and camera. No touch lift gate makes grocery shopping easier. Very happy with our purchase.

The flaws in the Rogue

by Teerod from Atl, Ga on Mon Nov 04 2019

I have owned a new Rogue for a year now. It has nice new features, comfort load size, economy. But hear is where Nissan dropped the ball. At first the engine noise was very quiet, about what I expected. But as time went on the exhaust sound at the exhaust tip as well as motor noise coming from up front got louder and louder. It is much louder than the same motor in my Nissan Altima. In particular, it drones between 2,000 and 2,500 RPM. This alone keeps the Rogue from being the superior vehicle it could be. Had Nissan addressed this properly, the Nissan Rogue would have been comparable to much more expensive vehicles. The only other drawback to this vehicle is the transmission. Nissan's CVT transmission feels like it runs on rubber bands, another feature that cheapens the feel of the car. With just a little more effort Nissan could have done so much better.

Does not recommend this car!!

I LOVE IT!!!! LOVE

by Happycustomer from on Sun May 28 2017

I went through so many diffent cars and I honestly love this car the most. It is reliable in the winter and so far through the summer. I alwas keep the economy button which helps with the gas expense. It is comfortable and it drives beautifully. Let me just sum it all up and say overall it's a great vehicle!

Good car for the money

by Scott from Bristol, VA on Mon May 29 2017

I've owned it less than a week but so far am very happy with it. It doesn't have all the standard features of say a CRV but it has a good balance of features and price. Overall I'm happy with my purchase so far. Of note it rides much better than my wife's 2015 Toyota Rav 4!

Great styling, very comfortable and plenty of room

by Sagasha from Allen Park, Michigan on Sat May 27 2017

I love the interior fit and finish. Also the advance safety features make for some peace of mind. Gas mileage is good and the exterior looks great. A very smooth ride.

Great bang for your buck

by Tim Burke from Coltons Point, MD on Tue Aug 29 2017

For a mid size SUV I'm very happy with the room. We added a the third row seating which has been great. We have plenty of leg room even in the third row. I like how we can fold the back seats down when not in use. The fule economy is great as well as the performance of the vehicle. I was worried about the acceleration but I have been very impressed. I'm not a fan of the stock paint however Nissan offers tons of custom options for fair prices.

Happy Car Owner

by Rhonda from Madison Tennessee on Sat Jan 26 2019

I've only had my car a few days and completely in love. Great on saving gas, think the reviews I read gives it justice. Yes it's not a sports car, but this crossover has pick up and go for a 4 cylinder when pulling in traffic. The car performs great when taking curves, snugs. The steering wheel warmer I I completly fell in love when I first thought it was stupid. The steering wheel is shaped to where the bottom is flat, not round which makes it more comfy when driving. Really easy to load and getting into the car with my disability. For a few extra dollars the sl *fully loaded * is worth every penny. I bought the orange with black leather. My main purpose was a car I could drive and load my service dog. This car exceeded my expectations. A very happy new car owner!

Exactly What You Want in a New SUV

by RobinSK from Brooklet, GA on Sun May 28 2017

This vehicle is almost perfect. Great gas mileage, plenty of leg room in front and back. Beautiful exterior and interior. Some of the extras I like are the blind spot warning system, the adjustable cargo area, the heated steering wheel, the 7-inch touchscreen with lots of features. The performance is very high, especially for a 4 cylinder vehicle. Would highly recommend the 2017 Nissan Rogue!

Buying a fantastic car

by LatinaGrandma from San Diego on Tue Jun 04 2019

I found this vehicle to be great on gas and very roomy. My grandbabies love my new vehicle. The whole point buying a 2017 Nissan Rogue, for my babies. I love my car for work, my mom, my beautiful daughters and grandchildren.

Safe, reliable, comfortable & roomy

by Diana O. from San Antonio, TX on Fri Jan 03 2020

I have been looking for a rogue with a third row for months and I finally found it. I do not need the third row all the time, but it is nice to have the option because it is there when I need it. They are hard to find and salesmen tried to persuade me to find something else by telling me how uncomfortable the third row was, but I am glad I did not listen because this is exactly what I had been looking for and everything is the perfect size.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52

Our Take on the 2017 Nissan Rogue

The verdict:

Nissan's slew of updates for the 2017 Rogue are more style than substance, but the compact SUV's fundamental strengths — practicality and drivability — remain.

Versus the competition:

The Rogue is Cars.com's reigning choice for small families, and even as the current generation enters its fourth model year, it's still a must-drive choice for shoppers in this competitive class.

Major changes to the 2017 Nissan Rogue include revised styling, some interior updates and more noise insulation. Compare the 2017 and 2016 Rogue here. The SUV comes in S, SV and SL trim levels, all with front- or all-wheel drive (compare the trim levels here). We cover the Rogue Hybrid, which is new for 2017, on a separate page.

Exterior and Styling

Slapped with the same V-Motion grille that adorns just about every Nissan these days, the Rogue’s mass of chrome bars, bumper lines, piano-black framework and LED headlight accents look busier than a double oven on Thanksgiving morning. I much prefer last year’s simpler face. Less has changed in back, where the Rogue’s taillights still... Read More