2017 Nissan Rogue

My favorite car of all time

by from Woodland Hills, CA on April 20, 2017

I'm 50 years old. In the span of my life I have driven many different cars. This is my second Rogue. I love my first one -a 2015 Rogue. Not only does it look super cool on the outside, but it so comfortable and practical! Can't beat the gas mileage either for a small SUV. Then I test drove the 2017 Rogue. Nissan totally outdid themselves on the exterior and interior. It is a thing of beauty - I think this will be my car for many years to come - meaning this is what I will keep leasing! This car sells itself :)

Love my new Rogue!

by from Myerstown, PA on April 24, 2017

I was looking for a new compact SUV to replace my 2004 Honda CR-V. My husband didn't like the new CR-V's because the new slope in the back took away height for cargo space. We sat in the new Rogue and even the base model S had plenty of cargo and passenger space. It was a lower market value than the new CR-V. Definitely worth it's price and more.

I love the new Rogue!

by from Bloomington, MN on April 4, 2017

The last two vehicles I had were Altimas, which I loved, but I got a great deal on a new Rogue and I absolutely LOVE IT! I am so happy with the Rogue and everything about it. I got the Midnight Edition and it looks amazing!

Awesome vehicle

by from Fleetwood, PA on April 15, 2017

First new car ever owned. Very smooth ride over rough PA roads. Comfortable, quiet, good gas mileage, enjoy driving it. Seems well built, solid. Love the navigation system and camera. No touch lift gate makes grocery shopping easier. Very happy with our purchase.

Love the Rogue

by from Pueblo, Co on May 3, 2017

Rides very comfortable with plenty of acceleration and safety of an AWD. Fits my two AKC German Shepherds comfortably in the cargo space safely. All I expected and more.

Great car for the money

by from Hartland WI on April 28, 2017

Was going to buy a 2016 but leased a 2017 Rogue with all the extras. I wasn't looking for all the extras but I'm glad I got them and cost on the lease was comparable to a purchase. Putting aside the discussion buy vs lease, great car, good mileage and plenty of power

New Look and Great Small Family Car

by from Plainfield on March 25, 2017

It's a Rogue, not a sports car. I like the feel and especially the value you get with the Rogue. It doesn't have the sportiest engine, but the CVT can handle daily commutes and be a small family hauler.

Rouge Midnight Edition

by from Dickson, Tennessee on May 2, 2017

10 / 10 ... Love the Midnight Edition from Rogue,,, blind spot warning was a selling feature,,, rides great, quiet, great gas mileage.

2nd Nissan Purchase

by from Rogers, AR on March 10, 2017

Love this new vehicle! Went from driving a Nissan Altima for 13 years to a Nissan Rogue and I feel like I made a great decision. Very happy with purchase.

Great family car

by from Ok on March 6, 2017

We recently had a baby and quickly realized my small Mazda wasn't going to cut it anymore. We decided to go for a midsize suv and found the Rogue. It has been an excellent choice for us. The size is just right although sometimes I wish there was more trunk space. I love the styling both inside and out. It's a comfortable ride that will last us through another kid for sure.

Our Expert Review: 2017 Nissan Rogue