2017 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2017 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2017 Nissan Rogue

Diamond in the rough

I now have over 80,000 miles on my Rogue, and it has been everything I had hoped for (for thousands less than the CR-V I almost bought). Zero reliability issues....it has only needed oil changes, brakes, and tires. Steering, acceleration, and braking seem responsive. Good road visability, and great MPG. The only negative in my opinion is I do feel road bumps in this suv more than my previous Subaru Outback and Honda CR-V. I wouldn't be surprised if I get 300,000+ miles out of this vehicle.

Nissan Rogue is a good experience for us!

We bought our 2017 Rogue from Enterprise in 2020 almost bought a Kia Sportage but my wife wanted to look at a Rogue which had more room. I have used this car for mainly highway driving for my job and it is a good road car. Around the 60k mark we had to put a wheel hub assembly on which cost around $300 other than that just regular maintenance!!! The car is roomy even the back seats when the front seats are all the back - still a lot of leg room! We have the original battery which puts it at around 8 years old!! And … it still checks into good territory!!!!! The only thing is that the engine is a little loud but doesn’t really bother. I would highly recommend this vehicle We bought ours with 30,000 and now has around 170,000

My Rogue was built on a Monday. :-)

Bought car from a rental company Dec 2019 a year old, 40k miles. I have had no issues, now at 103k. I kick this car in the pedal everyday. No issues, every switch works. Car idles smooth.

1.0

Poor Design with cheap elements yt hat fail

Heater,defroster,AC DOES NOT WORK. NO RELIABILITY. Poor design with radio Heat/AC and ignition circular knobs Poor pickup. Poor braking. Cheap interior and exterior trim. Never again

Bad transmission

My transmission is no good at 83,000miles. DO NOT BUY WITH THIS TYPE OF TRANSMISSION WHICH IS A CVC. I can’t even find a mechanic to fix this because they can’t guarantee the work.

Rouge 2017

love my rogue,however, AC has been fixed and now I seem to have a new concern and it only has 28,600 miles. love having a CD player, the newer ones don't have this. while driving on a flat road,both hands on the wheel, it hesitated,felt like it shifted into neutral, and then went back to drive. Was an unnerving experience. Now I have to take it to a dealership for a day, no way to get a car for a day which is a hardship, to bad they don't offer a temporary car.

4.0

Good car for a crossover.

At 53k, running strong. Alternator went out last year, was a 1300 expense. But any car comes with repairs as they get older. It runs smooth tough.

Happy

The CVT is an adjustment to my previous wheels. The rear vision is a little difficult. The seats are excellent Every thing else is great. Gaz tank could be a bit bigger.

1.0

Even the handbook is not for my car so they give m

I'm have same problem with the sunroof water coming from the sealing or gasket or the drain I'm been with this problem for longtime also I'm went to the dealer and they charge me just for the diagnosis 150 dollars and want 800 for total went a purchase this car it was in summer it no rain in Florida at the time but in winter the problem star it and I'm don't have money to pay for the issue and do may payments at the same time please I'm need help with this problem

Sunroof Leaks

I like the car but the seals for the sunroof leaks when it rains. Has anyone experienced similar problems? Is there a recall for this issue?