2007 Titan

2007 Nissan Titan

2007 Nissan Titan

Have You Driven the 2007 Nissan Titan?

So comfortable to travel

by luvmytruck from bishop, TX on Thu Mar 04 2010

We have owned our Titan since October of 2009. We have no complaints other than the gas mileage is true to what it says and you will not get any extra miles out of the gas tank. You will get about 14 in the city and about 17 or 18 on highway but the ride is so sweet! We travel all across the country on a regular basis and it is the most comfortable vehicle we have had to travel in since we started traveling. We will definitely look to purchase another one should the need arise.

This is the most fun I've had with a new vehicle.

by Titan from Texas on Mon Jun 04 2007

I have been a Chevy guy for a while. After owning an SUV (a problematic Trailblazer) for a while I decided I wanted a truck again. I had noticed the Titans and loved the exterior look. After test driving one I was sold. The handling is great, the height is also. I like the interior of the Titan more than the new Chevy's and Toyota's. I've been coming up with reasons to drive it places just because it's fun to drive. Gas mileage is not great, but it I wanted good gas mileage, I wouldn't buy a truck.

I got a lot of truck for thousands less than Big 3

by First Time Full Size Truck Buyer from Louisiana on Thu Aug 30 2007

Great Ride and lots of pickup. Haven't towed anything yet, but I have heard they do great. Very spacious. The materials are a little cheaper, but for the price I paid for the truck, I am very impressed. I hope the interior holds up. It is a very quiet ride for a V8 this size, but it does have a nice exhaust note. Did I mention the power? No regrets with this purchase and the motor is assembled in Tennessee and the truck is assembled in Mississippi. I bought the last 2007 Crew Cab at my local dealer for 22500 for an SE. The extras include the popular package, power captain chairs, rear sonar (this is great to have), drop in bed liner, and the Towing Package. All this in a Chevy, Ford, or Dodge would have ran me at least 3000 more.

Very nice truck

by fresnoskin1 from Fresno, CA on Sat Apr 10 2010

This truck has everything you could ask for. Towing power, roomy interior, stylish exterior. Great truck all around.

Best Pickup ever

by Like those Nissans from WI on Sun Mar 25 2007

I love my truck. It has power, is fun to drive etc. etc...I have never people stop and ask me about my vehicle before. It gets looks all the time. Like all Nissans, it has a superb engine. It's a bit loud, for some people maybe, but I like the throaty exaust note. Lots of plastic surfaces in the cab, but generally wedll done. F & F is very good. We have three Nissans in the family and all are great vehicles with many good points and very few shortcomings.

Nissan Titan

by Sold The Jeep and Bought a Truck from St. Louis, MO on Mon Jan 09 2012

I have recently sold my 1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ and purchased a 2007 Nissan Titan. My initial concerns were the fact that my truck does not have 4 wheel drive and the expected terrible gas mileage. I have now been driving my truck for over 2 months and I am very pleased with it. I no longer have to listen to the wind coming through small gaps in the hard top of the jeep. I have wonderful heat and a/c. I also am able to take the truck on long road trips without worrying about breaking down or possibly getting a flat tire. The worry about gas mileage was a valid concern. However, I was getting about 17 miles to the gallon in my Jeep and am now fluctuating between 17-19 in the truck (90% of my driving is highway mileage). I have not yet ran into any problems where I would need 4 wheel drive however just in case I have placed sand bags in the bed and hope the added weight will be beneficial. Overall I am very pleased with the vehicle and do not see my opinion changing that much. It is a very comfotable ride and has all of the bells and whistles nI could ever want.

Awsome truck to drive

by Titan317hp from Glendale Az on Wed Apr 04 2007

I bought my 07 titan last month and I love it. It has so much power. I test drove Dodge-chevy GMC-Ford, and the Titan will run off and leave them all in the dust in perfomence.Not like ford,where their trasmission keep going out.The titan can toe up to 9,500lbs. In its class the titan will out pull all trucks, all other trucks in its class can only pull up to 9,000,so titan is up with the BEST, and has only been out 3 years. Can we see a deasal in the future? I think so.Then a new BIG brother of trucks have arived.The handling is GRRRRRREAT.Dont expect any $40.00 fill ups this BAD boy takes over $100.00 to run down the street.Gas milege is FAIR.My sugestion to you is, go test drive one. HAVE FUN.

Great truck and Great price

by mr construction from BC CAN on Thu Aug 02 2007

Just purchased 07 Titan LE 4x4 full load every option. After 1000km's all is good! Love almost everything about this truck after driving them all. I must say that I liked the looks of the Toyota Tundra a bit better but I saved a lot of money buying Nissan as they were more aggressive with negotiations. Toyota wouldn't budge on truck or accessories:{ Only cons: no backup camera like toyota's and loud exhaust that won't be appealing to some.

What a wonderful truck

by Rick from Daytona Beach, Fl on Fri Apr 06 2007

It is a great truck to have. It is a wonderful comfort and a joy to ride. This the most reliable truck I have had. I will have many memories in this truck.

I love this truck

by TheFishingFool from patchogue,ny on Sun Oct 02 2011

I bought this pickup truck brand new in 2007. I decided on Nissan because their know for their well built vehicles and i needed a full size pickup and they made one finally back in 05. Unfortunatley I had 2 accidents with it, and now has just it 100,000 miles but still drives the same when I first bought it new. I also bought a 20ft boat and towed it from New York to Florida and back and has not given me any trouble, but when towing it does get terrible gas mileage and I do drive fast alot of times. The best I can get is 9mpg and 18mpg when i'm not towing anything, but this a truck.I do tow my boat alot in this thing back and forth to Florida I do mostly between 80-90mph on I-95 and the engine never overheats and the transmission never gets hot and doesnt even flinch. I wish they made a diesel, it would be nice if the gas tank was twice the size, and the exhaust could sound better than it does. However its reliable and I dont even take good care of it. It has a powerful 5.6 V8 engine that gives it a good towing capacity, and the truck in general is solid like a rock.

Uses car for Towing

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2007 Nissan Titan

Even though it's winter, new pickups are blossoming like dandelions in the spring. Chevrolet and GMC each have all-new models, and Toyota's redesigned Tundra is coming into the marketplace with enhanced size and presence.

The Nissan Titan was one of the first full-size Japanese pickups when it bowed in 2005, and it continues with minor changes for 2007. You might think the Titan seems a little dated, but it's still competitive. Some of the new trucks, for example, have features such as the in-bed utility track system that Nissan pioneered. The Titan was conceived and engineered for the American market, and it is built in Nissan's brand-new plant in Canton, Miss., just outside of Jackson.

The Titan's 5.6-liter... Read More