2011 Nissan Titan

Tundra, titian

by from Fresno ca on August 24, 2017

Great offroad, smooth on highway, very comfortable bucket seats. Just wanted new jeep. 2011 no extra expences

Uses car for Offroading

Great all around truck!

by on August 6, 2017

Used it to tow my camper this weekend... almost forgot it was there. Lots of room front and back..!

Uses car for Havingfun

Thank God for Warranties!!!

by from PHX, AZ on July 12, 2017

2011 4 Door SV 2wd 56k MI $22k after a 3 year 44k bumper 2 bumper warranty. 6 months later power steering, windows, speakers all went south. Thank God Warranty paid for it all. AC sucks on this truck or something is wrong. also just blew a front strut I'm at 72k and have had nothing but trouble. This truck is reliable and won't leave stranded but but be prepared for the little things that bug you.

Uses car for Towing

Best truck I've ever owned

by from Athens ga on June 11, 2017

This truck has met all my needs and is very stylish with plenty of leg room and power it's also way more affordable than a Toyota

Woody william

by from sedalia,mo on April 10, 2017

had a wonderful Experience they were very help and answer all my question salesman was very wonderful

Most reliable car I've owned

by from Prarieville on April 5, 2017

I love my truck would not trade it for the world experience at the dealership was wonderful took really good care of me.

Like it so far

by from Nashville, tN on October 16, 2013

Bought the 2011 Titan at 2yrs old. So far I love the power and the smooth handling. The interior is HUGE. I thought my 04 F150 was big inside but the Titan is absolutely spacious. The 5.6 V8 has tons of power and loves to run. So far, the only negative I've found is the gas mileage. But even with the epa rating of 13/18 I'm averaging around 15mpg with mixed driving.

a perfect blend of heavy duty and luxury ride

by from Alexandria, VA on September 24, 2013

let me first say that i have become a truck enthusiast thanks to the Nissan Titan Pro-4x. I have ridden in many trucks and SUV's and by far, pound for pound the Titan is a perfect blend between sport utility and a luxury ride, it actually rides and handles better than our Infiniti M45 and the Titan is fully loaded with all of the creature comforts of any luxury car. On top of a great vehicle was the whole buying experience and the outstanding sales team that guided me and assisted me thru the process of making the perfect choice. I will most certainly come back to Nissan of Newport News in Virginia, where People like Jim Hernandez, Todd Teal and Paul Parker really listen and cater to what you are looking for and who are absolutely accommodating, professional, personable taking the time to ensure you leave over joyed with your purchase. You know good business is where you find it and it is people and products like this that create repeat business, it's like buying into a neighborhood, you just want to keep coming around. Thank you guys so much for the whole fun buying experience.

Got another Titan

by from Chattanooga, TN on November 18, 2012

Bought my first Titan in 2004, ran like a champ until rear-ended and totaled. Relative bargain now, and paid about the same price as I did in '04. Dependable, crisp handling and spacious. Can handle just about anything thrown at it. Well worth considering if you need a good, general purpose truck.

Tightan

by from on August 25, 2012

Great truck for the money Still stylish and performs well Bed is slightly small Cab is slightly small No sliding rear seats NO kinks to work out

Our Expert Review: 2011 Nissan Titan