2011 Nissan Versa consumer reviews

$9,990–$12,420 MSRP range
side view of 2011 Versa Nissan
Explore the 2011 Nissan Versa
Shop the 2011 Nissan Versa

Surprisingly roomy and fun to drive

I enjoyed the vehicle. Spacious, comfortable, great fuel mileage, handles well. Would have kept it if I didn't have too many already.

Great Versatile Commuter

For a small hatchback this car has everything you could ever need. Lots of storage space, comfortable seating; the front seat lays completely flat so you can carry 8 foot boards on the passenger side. The sound system is good for an entry level car and the keyless start and bluetooth make for a nice hands-free experience. Have loved having this vehicle and it has been very reliable

It is an awesome car. I Love it.

It is an awesome car. Best car I had in a long time. It is very comfortable. It drives great. It is great on gas.

I love my Versa

I love my car it meets all my needs it is dependable, comfortable, and it gets great gas milage. It has plenty of leg room the car is very roomy. It is very dependable as long as the oil is kept changed and all the fluids are kept checked.

Very reliable!

It's a great compact sized car and the hatchback component really provides a lot of added space if you're traveling or needing to transport items. The ride is very comfortable and the car itself handles really well in most weather conditions.

4.3

the best

i love this car is so cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cooooooooooooooool

Great car and gives good gas milage!

Ride is good comparing to the price and saves you money on gas. Rides smooth and would recommend it to anyone looking for a car that uses less gas.

Definitely love this car!!

Very comfortable, great design, and has a sporty feel to it which I love. It is also very clean and up to date with much of the newest technology!

1.9

Avoid this vehicle

My wife bought a brand new versa and was never a big fan. Not very comfortable for driving long distances, plus nowhere to rest your arms while driving. Fairly roomy for passengers in the back. However the car already needs a new engine after only 110K km and just after the 5 year warranty is up. So unless you feel like buying a new car every 5 years I'd stay away from Nissan.

3.0

2011 Nissan Versa SL HB 1.8L Automatic CVT

This car has not been roughed around. It has been taken care of. Synthetic oil changes every 3k miles. All the tune ups, and system flushes, etc. at Nissan's scheduled intervals for this car. The vehicle has right under 88,000 miles. The warranty expired at 60,000 miles. The transmission has already had to be serviced/repaired twice already. Then at 87300 miles the engine developed a knock or other noise. I took it to the Nissan dealer near me, who told me they couldn't for certain say what the noise was, but that they could hear it and they suspected it to be around cylinder 2 or 3. Their mechanic said until a check engine light came on, or until the motor goes out, continue to drive it. He said to go get the oil changed so I could put engine restore in it that the noise would most likely go away. I went to auto zone and purchased the recommended engine restore. Went to a shop had them perform oil and filter change and additive added. The noise worsened! Its like a knocking, pinging, ticking, clicking noise. This is the 3rd Nissan I have owned. The first one, a Maxima was junk. The 2nd, a mid nineties sentra, was one of the best vehicles I ever had (other than my Honda Civic). But if this car needs a new motor I will trade it in afterwards and I will never go back to Nissan. Their vehicles have gotten lots of bad issues, and a recent poll online for worse vehicles mechanics warn people about well guess what Nissan was on that list for multiple issues.