2012 Nissan Versa

Very reliable..Love it.

by from Kingston, Ontario on August 26, 2017

I love how the seats fold down for more room for luggage when traveling. There is also plenty of room for a BMX bike when my grandson needs to go to a race. It rides smooth and is great on gas. The seats sit up high so I can see well when driving. I'm a short person so this is very important to me.

Uses car for Havingfun

Practical, Inexpensive

by from Bourne, MA on August 16, 2017

Great gas mileage, economical in terms of gas and maintenance. For an economy car, it is pretty fun to drive. Have had it for a year with no mechanical issues. Comfortable front seats (I don't sit in the back). Enough room for large dogs in the back seat. Interior takes a beating from me as I have dogs and go pretty much everywhere with them, but it is still in great condition - seats aren't torn apart (although there usually is beach sand on them). Bottom line, it's a decent car that's reliable and great on gas.

Best gas mileage ever own

by on August 15, 2017

This car met all of my needs. It has the basic interior designs; however it was the travel car I needed. I commute a lot and this was perfect

cute zippy car. I love it.

by from rochester ny on July 30, 2017

I rented a sedan in Fla and loved it. The steering was so easy. So I bought a used Versa Hatchback and I love it. It's quiet and comfy and has lots of room.

Wasn't what I wanted.

by from Olympia, WA on July 19, 2017

Nice looking car, easy to drive, hardky any blind spots, however interior wasn't very nice so it wasn't for me.
Not Rated Reliability

Love it

by from Irving tc on July 12, 2017

Would be awesome help to my life.love the size the mpg and smooth ride clean and the pick up is great
Not Rated Reliability

the best small car

by from Skokie Il on June 24, 2017

Since I own this car (2012) I had no major problem but thanks to Don Mekola who advised me how important is a regular check up

Great little car

by from Pennsylvania on June 15, 2017

Excellent room and great MPG, great little car. Good everything and good value, and peppy too. Love Nissan

Nice car. It's my sixth Nissan. I like Nissan.

by from Victoria, TX on June 14, 2017

I liked this car since i saw it at the dealer. The best thing was that it's a Nissan. Since long time ago I have prefference for this brand. For me is a good car.

Best deal for the money

by from Diamondhead, MS on May 22, 2017

Excellent shape amd gas mileage ... 77,000 miles and Ive had no issues! For a small car.. the Versa has excellent space.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Nissan Versa