2013 Versa

2013 Nissan Versa

$28 - $15,264  MSRP Range
2013 Nissan Versa

4.3

Have you driven the 2013 Nissan Versa?

Great First Car For Daughter

by LRM from Bear, Delaware on Mon Dec 03 2012

I have owned many Nissans and only looked at the Versa SV after it was redesigned for 2013. Earlier models were just too small. This car represents a great value considering the safety features with the curtain air bags, antilock brakes, and the traction control. The engine and automatic combination makes the car very easy to drive, and with 4 adults, the performance exceeded my expectations. This cars has decent power and great 38 plus MPG. I would have liked a larger gas tank, to get to the 500 mile range of an Altima. This car was bought for my daughter, and her positive reaction to the styling, options, and interior space will keep her hooked on this brand. The visibility is great and access to the basic engine check points are benefits to this car. It is a fact that the car lacks some quality in the interior, and does not have alot of fancy technology. In this car, less is really more.

Love this car!

by smf from Simpsonville, SC on Mon Nov 11 2013

Not sure about reliability since I just got it a few weeks ago, but so far I am loving this car! Cute, fun to drive, comfortable seating for 4, great cargo space, and good gas mileage. Everything I wanted. I got a "special edition" with radio controls and bluetooth on the steering wheel, which is a feature I didn't even know I wanted, but now I'm not sure I could live without it. I calculated the MPG around 28 and that is with a lot of in-town driving in fairly heavy traffic. I have always driven Hondas for their reliability (my odyssey had 265,000 miles on it when I traded in), but this was much more affordable. Highly recommend this vehicle.

Finest car to be introduced in the low priced fiel

by XT477 from Coumbus Oh on Sun May 05 2013

Or so starts the 1960 commercial for a recently revived car name and in my opinion this is THAT car for the 21st century. As many others have said don?t believe the "professional" reviewers this car provides adequate styling, power, handling, and standard features making the Versa an outstanding value on its own but we haven?t even mentioned the roominess, the ridiculous reliability, the huge trunk all wrapped up in a 40mpg compact car. It?s not a neck jerking sports car nor a couch on wheels and reviewers should not consider it as such. With all of this I do believe the Versa is the best car dollar per dollar on the market at this time.

2013 Nissan Versa S

by dave from Phiilipsburg, NJ on Sat Dec 15 2012

Good car for the money, and no else offers a car that starts at $10,700. A small car with a huge interior, back seat and the legroom is like a huge sedan. Mine is the base 'S' 1.6, only 'extra' is the automatic trans. For the base 'S', you don't get Nissan's CVT, but a regular 4-speed automatic, which is fine. Shifts very well and is quiet/smooth. Car rides well and is quiet, not much road or wind noise. Very good MPG's, the computer has me averaging 41 with highway and some city driving & traffic as well (my commute is around 150 miles r/t). A good, solid, comfortable car with a very roomy interior and trunk, from a premium automaker at an unheard-of price. I'm happy with my Nissan Versa.

Pretty Happy

by New Versa Owner from Fountain Valley, CA on Thu May 30 2013

Overall we're pretty happy with our Versa sedan. The fuel economy is about 37 mpg (although the built in gauge registers ~42 mpg). Lots of room for four adults inside. Very good trunk space, but the seats don't fold down. The glove compartment is very deep, but the door is long and it's a little inconvenient to reach to the back. It would be nice if there was better storage management inside. For example: The map pockets in the door are very narrow; there is no place to put glasses or sun glasses, loose change, CD's, etc.

Great Car for the Money

by Viking Fan from Minneapolis, MN on Fri Mar 08 2013

I bought the Versa S Sedan with the automatic transmission. It is giving me great gas mileage, 35-38 mpg driving in the snow and warming it up. Very roomy for a big guy like myself, a plug in for my ipod and surprisingly good speakers. Good pep on highway acceleration for a 109 hp engine. Huge trunk though I would have preferred a fold down back seat. I don't mind not having power windows, but I'm getting used to reaching across and back to unlock doors manually! At least Nissan could have put a key entry on the passenger side so I can let my wife in first like the gentleman that I am. I had to buy a couple cheap mirrors to attach to the visors so she can put on her eye makeup. But overall- I love this car for the price I paid!

Great value

by VersaDriverInFla from South Florida on Mon Jun 24 2013

You can't beat the price or the gas mileage! The trunk is roomy, and the back seat has enough space for my 6'2" son-in-law to sit comfortably. Mine came with a hook-up for an iphone, (which would be great if I had an iphone) and there's a port to plug my Android into. Love the bluetooth and cruise control, as well. The negatives--it is all over the road on the highway, especially when windy. The headrests have your neck at a weird angle so I turned them backwards--much better! There is no center console--I bought small plastic cups to fit in the door pockets so little things don't rattle all over the place. It took me a while to get used to feeling the a/c cycle on and off--it actually feels like someone has bumped into the car. I was told using synthetic oil might help the low-power issue. Despite the negatives, I like my little Midge.

Cheap tansportation

by Billgor from Merriville IN on Wed Nov 07 2012

It is cheap, fairly quiet, actually quite peppy for what it is. Mileage seems good with out a need to change my driving habits. Have to open the door to change the seat height or tilt. Did I mention it's cheap? No issues at highway speeds or rough roads. I would not want to drive it across country but for short drives (100 miles) it seems fine. Grocery getter supreme.

Great car 4 the $$$$!

by Vice VERSA from Timberlake, N.C. on Fri Mar 22 2013

Was looking for an economical car that was comfortable affordable and great on gas. I found it! Average 38 mpg. Roomy enough for a big guy like me and can still get 4 others in the car, not feeling like circus clowns. The price was SUPER! Only thing it does ride a little rough on bad roads, as do most cars its size. Peppy 1.6l engine. CVT is awesome. Don't overlook this car.

took a WEEK to get the kink out of my neck.

by mrsquackstn from Dickson, TN on Thu Jun 06 2013

2013 Nissan Versa Sedan... Bought in February for saving on money for gas~does that job.... BUT~Hard to hold on road in wind... very squirrely on road when highway driving ~always having to hold wheel tight to keep on road. Even my old ranger with play in the wheel holds the road better. Head rest very uncomfortable- I have a pinched nerve in neck this week after Memorial Day vacation. Not a very relaxing ride.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4