2014 Nissan Versa

Best little gas sipper

by from Elyria,OH on August 1, 2014

The Nissan Versa is the most comfortable and gas efficient car that I have ever owned or drove.The price is affordable for just about any budget and you will save at the pump as well.I also enjoy the interior space for being considered a subcompact it has the most leg room and trunk space in its class. The ride is also as smooth and quiet as larger, pricier sedans.

Great commuter car

by from Madison, WI on July 7, 2016

I bought the SV version with CVT transmission for commuting 72 miles everyday. After 2 years of driving I have been very satisfied with this car. If you buy cars as a statement of "who you are" and expect your car to be "fun to drive" then maybe this car is not for you. But if you're pragmatic about car ownership and want a reliable, safe and economical means of transportation then look no further. Let's just jump right into the stats: I do mostly highway driving and get ~43 mpg in the summer and ~42 mpg in the winter. The car has plenty of pep to pass cars on highways. I don't drive like a grandma but I also don't try to "beat" the car next to me every time I start from a light. I've owned the following cars in the past: Honda civic 99, neon 2008, dodge dakota 2004, mitsubishi eclipse. Versa handles better than all except the eclipse, of course, but it does handle very well in the snow, which was a surprise to me. I guess the Electronic stability control does its job. The car has more interior space than one would imagine for a subcompact. The engineers who designed the interior pulled off a miracle in my opinion. I put two kids car seats in the back and still have plenty of leg room in the front for me and the passenger (I'm 5'10' by the way) The car has performed flawlessly so far. I change oil myself every 7000 to 8000 miles. Assuming it continues to perform this reliably I see myself buying a versa again. Oh, and I love the CVT transmission compared to every automatic trans. I've ever experienced...totally smooth.

Great little car

by from Dalton Georgia on February 10, 2015

I just got my 2014 Versa two weeks ago and I LOVE IT! It is great on gas. It drives smooth, has really great turn radius and the headlights are very bright. The price was great and my monthly payments are low too. I have to say I am really happy with my decision to buy this car.

New reliable vehicle with great gas mileage!

by from Myerstown Pa. on November 7, 2013

Great professional dealership, fast service and a good deal ! Terrific gas mileage. nice handling. Good colors to choose from.Nice and roomy for a smaller car.

Great Little car

by from on October 15, 2014

Bought this for graduate school and commuting. I have been very impressed. I have over 7500 miles and my gas average is 36.4. The interior could use some work but for the price its hard to complain. It does great on road trips. My only complaint with Nissan was that they offered no roof rack for this car.

Versa

by from The Dalles, OR on May 29, 2014

Great mileage, great performance, poor seat covers, nice room for me (over 300 lbs.), large trunk space.

Base Model Versa

by from fredericksburg on May 1, 2014

This car is a wonderful commuter car. It is a 4 door sedan and plenty of room in the back seat. Base model is AC, am/fm radio and 5 speed manual. No frills. Got this car for my commuting college student son. He is very happy with car and monthly payment of $160.

I have owned Chrysler and Dodge

by from Maryland on November 16, 2013

The cars nissan 2014 I bought is good. I would like to recommend this car to all my friends. Hopefully it will be like that for long time, I thanks Nissan for the car and for the buying's condition.

Very happy Nissan makes a car cheap Brand new car

by from Myerstown, PA on December 12, 2013

Car looks nice. Great fuel milage. A brand new car payment under $200 is unreal these days. The service Eisenhauer Nissan provided in the awesome new buliding was a very pleasant buying experience. I loved this car so much my family got 2 of them 7 days. I would recommend this car to anyone. It's price is lower than most used cars these days and the 2014 shape looks good.

cheap style great gas mileage

by from Yuma AZ on June 19, 2013

I have not owned my Versa for very long yet but so far I really have enjoyed it. This is my 3rd Nissan I have also had a 2005 Nissan Frontier and 2007 Nissan Altima. My choice to go with Versa is for the gas mileage and so far I have liked my decision. I drive 15 minutes to work and back and usually by mid week my Nissan Frontier would be to a half a tank, where as my Versa still has more than 3/4 of a tank and it is much smaller tank.