2014 Versa

2014 Nissan Versa

3.9

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
4 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2014 Nissan Versa?

Great commuter car

by martin from wisconsin from Madison, WI on Thu Jul 07 2016

I bought the SV version with CVT transmission for commuting 72 miles everyday. After 2 years of driving I have been very satisfied with this car. If you buy cars as a statement of "who you are" and expect your car to be "fun to drive" then maybe this car is not for you. But if you're pragmatic about car ownership and want a reliable, safe and economical means of transportation then look no further. Let's just jump right into the stats: I do mostly highway driving and get ~43 mpg in the summer and ~42 mpg in the winter. The car has plenty of pep to pass cars on highways. I don't drive like a grandma but I also don't try to "beat" the car next to me every time I start from a light. I've owned the following cars in the past: Honda civic 99, neon 2008, dodge dakota 2004, mitsubishi eclipse. Versa handles better than all except the eclipse, of course, but it does handle very well in the snow, which was a surprise to me. I guess the Electronic stability control does its job. The car has more interior space than one would imagine for a subcompact. The engineers who designed the interior pulled off a miracle in my opinion. I put two kids car seats in the back and still have plenty of leg room in the front for me and the passenger (I'm 5'10' by the way) The car has performed flawlessly so far. I change oil myself every 7000 to 8000 miles. Assuming it continues to perform this reliably I see myself buying a versa again. Oh, and I love the CVT transmission compared to every automatic trans. I've ever experienced...totally smooth.

Best little gas sipper

by Daily Commuter from Elyria,OH on Fri Aug 01 2014

The Nissan Versa is the most comfortable and gas efficient car that I have ever owned or drove.The price is affordable for just about any budget and you will save at the pump as well.I also enjoy the interior space for being considered a subcompact it has the most leg room and trunk space in its class. The ride is also as smooth and quiet as larger, pricier sedans.

Great little car

by Happy Versa owner from Dalton Georgia on Tue Feb 10 2015

I just got my 2014 Versa two weeks ago and I LOVE IT! It is great on gas. It drives smooth, has really great turn radius and the headlights are very bright. The price was great and my monthly payments are low too. I have to say I am really happy with my decision to buy this car.

Great Little car

by 2014 Nissan Versa SV from on Wed Oct 15 2014

Bought this for graduate school and commuting. I have been very impressed. I have over 7500 miles and my gas average is 36.4. The interior could use some work but for the price its hard to complain. It does great on road trips. My only complaint with Nissan was that they offered no roof rack for this car.

Versa

by TV Bob from The Dalles, OR on Thu May 29 2014

Great mileage, great performance, poor seat covers, nice room for me (over 300 lbs.), large trunk space.

New reliable vehicle with great gas mileage!

by nissan buyer from Myerstown Pa. on Thu Nov 07 2013

Great professional dealership, fast service and a good deal ! Terrific gas mileage. nice handling. Good colors to choose from.Nice and roomy for a smaller car.

Base Model Versa

by robsball from fredericksburg on Thu May 01 2014

This car is a wonderful commuter car. It is a 4 door sedan and plenty of room in the back seat. Base model is AC, am/fm radio and 5 speed manual. No frills. Got this car for my commuting college student son. He is very happy with car and monthly payment of $160.

2014 Versa Review

by Versa Owner from Phoenix, Arizona on Mon Mar 10 2014

I bought a 2013 Versa and after one year and 8,000 miles of 40 mpg (almost exclusively in city driving) I bought a 2014 Versa last month. I have not taken the car on the highway and after 500 miles I am getting 45 mpg - not a misprint and not an exaggeration. Both of the vehicles have the CVT. Cannot beat this car for gas mileage and inexpensive out-the-door price. Have not had a single problem with either car.

I have owned Chrysler and Dodge

by Ambrou from Maryland on Sat Nov 16 2013

The cars nissan 2014 I bought is good. I would like to recommend this car to all my friends. Hopefully it will be like that for long time, I thanks Nissan for the car and for the buying's condition.

A Surprisingly Comfortable Base Model

by Invisible Girl from Waynesville, NC on Tue Jul 10 2018

I bought this car as a second vehicle. I was worried because it's a small sedan, and I have a tall husband and teenage son. It turns out that the Versa has plenty of room for me, my husband and both of our kids to fit comfortably at the same time, which is no small feat. I had to sell our last vehicle because we couldn't go anywhere as a family in it. I was impressed by how well this car handles. It has more power than I expected from a 4 cylinder engine. The fact that it also gets great gas mileage is a major plus! The quality of the cloth interior fabrics are low-end, but that's to be expected as this is a base model after all. I like the fact that even the stock stereo/cd player has an auxiliary jack for an mp3 player. The Versa may not have a lot of bells and whistles, but it does have enough of the essentials to make it a comfortable car to drive. I think if you're on a budget, and don't mind missing out on upgraded features, this is a great car to buy.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7