1999 Oldsmobile Aurora

What a great car!

by from Albany, NY on February 5, 2007

I bought a used '99 Aurora and it has been a great car! It has good power and is the smoothest car I've ever driven! My friends all think it is a better ride than their Caddy, and it is better around the corners. I get about 22 mpg and the car hasn't had any problems even past 90,000 miles! I love the engine and how it drives, and it is so comfortable on trips you almost forget you are driving it. Its hard to believe such an expensive car is now so cheap as a used one!

Great Car

by from St. Louis, Mo. on September 17, 2006

I was really happy when I purchase this car. The car is very comfortable, with A lot of features that is useful. People look at the car like they never seen it before. The car is a smooth.

Olds Aurora, best car I have owned.

by from Indiana on September 25, 2010

I owned a 1995 & 1999, loved both cars, have driven Oldesmobiles for years, great cars! Very little upkeep, 1st car had over 106K on it went to California, no problelms.

Olds Aurora-Best Car I have Had

by from Sioux Falls,SD on February 24, 2016

I have 1999 oldsmobile aurora with 234k, and it runs perfectly, I didnt have to do anything to it until about 230k ( a little engine work). 10 out 10 would recommend to a person buying their first car or looking for a car just to drive for a while. Love the interior of the car, it is so different that you won't find it in any other car you find, all of the dashboard is facing you so you feel like your are in a cockpit of an airplane. I may have just gotten lucky with this car, but the enigne is a very reliable engine: 4.0 liter V8 Northstar is one of the best engines that Cadillac put out!

Aurora great performer

by from ashburn, virginia on May 6, 2016

I owned this car for 16 years. Its very reliable and stable car with great performance and safety features. Car maintenance was normal all along.

This makes number 4

by from Marlette Michigan on August 9, 2013

This is the fourth AURORA I have owned, Although I had to drive 350 miles one way to see and buy the car it never would have happened without cars .com. The dealer was very helpful and answered all questions I had about the car even after I had viewed the car fax.The best thing about these cars are the value for the money as both my daughters drive one of these and they both love the car.

Not your old man's Oldsmobile

by from Chicagoland, IL on August 20, 2013

I bought my Aurora used and have really enjoyed the car. Even with being over a decade old, it feels brand new when cruising down the road. Sporty yet refined, it should've been considered a pinnacle of the American car market. Plenty of horse under the hood and corners well for a bigger car. Feels like riding on a cloud thanks to the plush seating and the comfy suspension. Great car!

My first car...

by from indianapolis on March 14, 2008

When I first got my Aurora, I loved it. I really do like it still but wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It has only about 86k on it and the head gaskets are bad in it. I don't know if that is the fault of the owner before me or not but I had it for about 6 months before I had any serious problems with it. Also the headlights would blink on and off by themselves. Other than those things...it runs really good and it is a really pretty car. Labor is pricey on this vehicle. My boyfriend has a 97 Aurora and his timing chain needs to be replaced. They have motor issues, I guess.

car i owned

by from chicago IL on January 23, 2010

need to be fixed. i had so many problems with this car, i was going to pay someone to take it off my hands. Before buying a car make sure you dont get a lemon, like this one.

1987Mercedes 420sel

by from Lima, Ohio on June 10, 2017

Great car, but old, love it. So far it has been very dependable. I bought the car for 15 years. I want to buy a 2008 Audi A8, it is such a beautiful car. But I will never get rid of my Mercedes.