Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 11 reviews

awesome... just awsome

by from Baltimore on February 1, 2010

best car i have ever had, got mine with very low miles and its still running like a champ. my wife, our 3 month old, and myself feel safe in it also.

nicest car i've ever owned

by from EAST on November 6, 2008

I bought this car for weekends and trips.It is luxurious and gets great gas milage. I almost got 30 m.p.g. on a summer trip to myrtle beach.This car is a great value.

A good car for the money

by from Lorenzo, IL on August 4, 2007

I bought this car used, and I've loved since I got it. It handles great has good perfomance, lots of luxury and all of this at a good price.

Great Used Car

by from Troy, Michigan on June 15, 2010

Bought this car 2 1/2 years ago from a friend, who was the 2nd owner. It had 57,000 miles on it. 40,000 miles later, at 97,000, it's still going strong. With the exception of replacing a cam sensor & secondary air pump, I've only invested in tires, breaks, fluid & filter changes. The combination of White Diamond exterior, tan leather interior & factory chrome wheels, makes this car a real looker. The 3.5 V6 has ample power, and gets 23 mpg overall. I leased new cars for years prior to my Aurora. Being this is the last body style, it makes the car age less. This has been a good used car experience.

Great Driving Car, even better than my CadillacSTS

by from Wausau, WI on May 8, 2007

Seem like Aurora Engines start to leak oil approx 70-80K--repair cost approx $600. And, back window motors have to be replaced--not cheap. I've had two Auroras and 3 back window motors have had to be replaced--approx $400 each time. Love how vehicle handles and is quiet with very good gas mileage--27mpg on highway. I know others had to replace back window motors--which should be known to GM and fixed free by GM.

2002 Olds Aurora

by from Louisville on August 7, 2011

Bought this car for my wife. It is in nearly perfect condition. Got a very good deal on it, and she will keep it probably forever. Absolutely beautiful car.

great car

by from stilwell on August 9, 2014

i brought this kind of car a year it 12,0000 now 14,0000 i love this when i first got it needed some work but all that bad great on gas for young people in college like myself great sound system i hate the DIC it drives me crazy!! i cant get over how i pull some where and it out does other cars with its looks and power the v6 olds aurora is a great car

Very Stylish interior and exterior

by from on September 17, 2010

Very comfortable car with good milage and reliability. The only concern I have is that the seat belt is not comfortable. I wish it had the adjustable slide on the exterior post.

best car for grandmother ever!!!!!!!

by from chicago on January 5, 2011

total grandmas car. grandma written all over it. good car for a old person. nice gray leather interior.

Best Car I Ever Owned

by from Erie, PA on April 28, 2011

My 2002 Aurora has 27,000 miles. Bought new, always garaged, had a fan motor go out, but that is it.

Similar Models