4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

i have owned mine for almsot 2 years

by from oak creek wi on April 3, 2012

i have owned my 1993 oldsmobile cutlass superme sl 3400 dohc 24 valve i love this car it is an amazing car the few problems you will have with this car is fuel lines and filter maybe fog lights not grounded pad wear and sterring issuses all very minor things i love mine it only has 32,050 miles on it barley broke in

My First Car!

by from Massachusetts on June 29, 2014

This was my first car back in 2005, and sentimentality aside, I really miss it. Roomy without being a total boat, tough and gritty for New England winters (never even wobbled once in the snow and ice), and the most hideous shade of teal ever seen. My Tealmobile was wonderful all around, and even as dated as it was, I didn't have to touch a thing other than oil the first year. A few minor repairs got me through high school and college, and went from 73k at purchase well past 130k until it showed some worrying signs, but still ran when I traded it for something newer. I will always miss this great car!